powerful petroleum smell
2/19/2017 4:07:09 PM
Gavin from calgary writes:
- seems to work fine, no battery leak or anything I can find, display works, alarm disable worked, software conects
- may have incredibly strong gasoline-like smell. do not open box anywhere you would like to be able to breathe...
7 days of airing it out with a fan and just had to move it to different room
Best you can get!
12/26/2014 12:55:47 PM
Trevor Brent from Edmonton writes:
- Powerful unit, lots of outlets, 2 usb ports. Keeps my beast rig running (i5 4690, 2x Gtx 780 classified)
- None as of yet. Only had it 1 month
- I would recommend anyone with a high end pc buy this.
By far the best UPS on the market
7/20/2014 10:58:29 AM
TJNetwork from Calgary writes:
- Windows Server Friendly, Synology NAS Friendly, Non-PFC and PFC Powersupply (Power Factor Correction) Friendly. Nice and sleek design. Beautiful display to show the status of Input/Output power, Output Hertz, Power Usage in W and VA as well as Battery Load and runtime. And you can keep the display illuminated! Outputs 1500VA / 900W.
- Heavy, but what can you expect out of a 1500VA unit?
Only comes with one UPS USB cable, so only one device can shutdown in the event of a power out/low battery (automatically)
- Purchased this UPS to protect my Router, NAS, and PC/Monitors/Etc. Upon setting it up did I realize that it's an absolutely beautiful/amazing product. It comes in charged 100% which is perfect. The fact it has 5 Battery Backup and 5 Surge protected makes it perfect for my setup. Buy this unit, don't look at the lower VA model just get this model. It's worth it in the long run.
Windows Server Friendly!
4/5/2013 3:15:00 PM
Peter from Canmore, AB writes:
- 900 watt power rating, and this is no lie! Powers a Dell T420 SBS 2011 under-load running a RAID10 setup with 15,000RPM drives on battery for around 30 minutes. Plenty of time to save/shutdown in proper Microsoft fashion. A server worth thousands of dollars is an investment to protect. Do not skimp out with your battery backup equipment. Pure sine wave technology!
- As with the competition, the battery backup software included with this product is very weak. Minimal functions.
- Excellent value for money! APC has their work cut out for them. NO buzzing, no humming, no strange sounds when running on battery power. Humming DOES occur when charging, but this is normal. 900 watt power rating makes this an easy sale. Recommended!
Excellent Product and Value
11/24/2011 12:27:22 PM
Brian from Calgary writes:
- Less expensive than other brands
Lots of useful information displayed on LCD
USB Connection to PC for monitoring and automated startup and shutdown sequences
- USB connection sometimes disconnects (not sure if problem of unit or PC it's connected to)
- Excellent value for you money, protects (with warranty) your equipment and a must for sensitive machinery or to extend the life of your electronics!