Refurbished1Lenovo ThinkPad X240 12.5" Laptop – Portability Perfected
The Refurbished1 ThinkPad X240 12.5-Inch Ultrabook Computer from Lenovo delivers both in terms of performance and mobility. The ThinkPad X240 combines a 3-cell internal battery with a 3-cell external battery deliver longer battery life. The ThinkPad X240 features a glass-fiber reinforced plastic chassis for a slim and lightweight design. The 12.5-inch widescreen display is backlit with LED lamps, which brighten faster, use less power and last longer than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio, which is also the standard for HDTVs. The HD 1366 x 768 native resolution is supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400. The native resolution allows you to play back 720p HD content without upscaling. The system is powered by a 4th generation Haswell Dual-core 1.9GHz Intel® Core™ i5-4300U processor.
- Powered by Intel® Core™ i5-4300U processor, Dual-core, 1.90GHz
- Windows® 10 Pro
- 12.5" HD display panel (1366 x 768)
- 8GB DDR3L memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- Intel® HD Graphics 4400
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11b/g/n wireless connectivity
Ultrathin and Ultralight
The X240 long battery life laptop is the thinnest and lightest ThinkPad laptop we offer. Weighing in at less than 3 lbs and measuring 0.8 inches at its thickest point, the X240 is ultraportable - without sacrificing anything in terms of laptop battery life, ports, connectivity, or durability.
Award-Winning Keyboard Further Enhanced for Windows® 10
Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And now it's optimized for Windows® 10 with convenient multimedia buttons, LED status indicators, Function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, a larger, smooth TrackPad with 5-point click integration - indicated by subtle bumps and stripes - can be configured multiple ways through Settings. Optional backlight makes working in dark environments effortless.
4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
4th generation Intel® Core™ processors deliver the performance to increase productivity for your business. Devices turn on in an instant and are always up-to-date. You can multitask quickly and move effortlessly between applications, collaborate wirelessly in a high quality video conference - all with the convenience of longer battery life. Plus, you can guard against identity theft and ensure safe access to your network with built-in security features. In fact, the only thing more amazing than an Intel® Core™ processor-based PC is what your users will do with it.
Intel® vPro Technology
Makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving. Manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from anywhere in the world.
Power Bridge Technology
Combining an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery, Power Bridge provides flexibility and maximum laptop battery life. Swap batteries without powering down your laptop, using an extra travel battery to increase your time between charges to 10 hours* or more.
* Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, & other factors.
Ultradurable Construction & MIL-SPEC Tested
Innovative roll-cage technology adds extra strength and rigidity to the notebook shell and top cover (carbon fiber top with magnesium bottom for maximum strength without adding weight). Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of ThinkPad products by testing against eight parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, and dust.
Many customers still require a VGA port for projector connections in conference rooms, and native VGA means no dongles for them to buy/lose/replace.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data between the X240 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 - it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies and backward-compatible with USB 2.0.
|Product||Refurbished1 Lenovo ThinkPad X240 Laptop|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Pro (64-bit)|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-4300U, Dual-core, 1.90GHz
w/ 2.90GHz Turbo Boost, 4 Threads, 3MB SmartCache, 22nm
|Memory||8GB DDR3L-1600 Memory
|Display||12.5in LED-backlit (1366 x 768), Anti-glare display|
|Graphics||Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4400|
|Card Reader||microSD/SDHC/SDXC card reader|
|Audio||Integrated stereo speakers
w/ Dolby® Home Theater® and Advanced Audio™
|Web Camera||Face-tracking technology, low light sensitive|
|Ethernet||Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet|
|Wireless LAN||Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
|Keyboard||Yes, ThinkPad® Precision backlit keyboard|
|I/O Interface||2 x USB 3.0 ports
1 x mini DisplayPort port
1 x VGA port
1 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port
1 x 3.5mm Combo Headphone Out / Mic In jack
* Note: Due to the Refurbished nature, actual I/O Interface Port availability can vary widely. Please confirm port availability at time of purchase.
|Power Supply||External AC power adapter|
|Battery||3-cell Rechargeable battery|
|Energy Efficiency||ENERGY STAR® certified
|Dimensions||12" x 8.21" x 0.78"|
- Factory Refurbished / Recertified are products that are returned to the Manufacturer for various reasons, including customer returns, cancelled orders, overstock, end of lease, demo units, damaged boxes, etc. All these returns are tested and rebuilt to their original specifications by the manufacturer, or it's partner. They are then re-packaged for retail. Refurbished items are just as compliant to the stringent quality standard imposed on brand new products. All major manufacturers including Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP and Lenovo have factory refurbished products that are fully functional and come with a 90 Day Warranty from date of purchase. Customers typically save significantly off the original Retail Prices. Factory Refurbished items offer savings to customers looking for outstanding value.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X240 12.5" HD Ultrabook Laptop (Refurbished1)
- User Information