- Support for Up to DDR4-2666 Memory4
Enjoy smooth game play, immersive realism, faster multitasking and productivity when creating.
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)
Now available across the entire processor stack—from the entry-level Intel® Core™ i3 processor to the incredible Intel® Core™ i9 processor.
- Thunderbolt™ 3 Technology Support
Travel light, game heavy, and save expansive game libraries and files to an external Thunderbolt™ 3 technology SSD. Thunderbolt™ 3 ports are the fastest USB-C available, so you can take Thunderbolt™ 3 technology SSDs to LAN parties and play games with lightning-fast data transfers of huge files.
- Intel® Optane™ Technology Support²
Smart memory and storage technology that helps accelerate computers’ responsiveness. Accesses your computer’s frequently used documents, pictures, videos and applications quickly—enabling you to create, game, and produce with less waiting.
- Intel® Ethernet Connection I225 Support
Delivers greater than 2X the network speeds of 1GB Ethernet on existing cabling.5 6
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 Support
Delivers responsive game play, nearly 3X faster downloads, and more reliable connections plus best-in-class wireless experiences with the freedom and flexibility to game or create anywhere throughout the home or office.5 6
- Intel® UHD Graphics
Play 4K UHD videos with exceptional clarity, view and edit even the smallest details of photos, and play today’s modern games.
- Intel® Quick Sync Video
Delivers excellent video conferencing capability, fast video conversion, online sharing, and fast video editing and authoring.
Product and Performance Information
- Available only on 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 and i9 desktop processors.
- Intel® Optane™ memory requires specific hardware and software configuration. Visit www.intel.com/OptaneMemory for configuration requirements.
- Available on select processor SKUs.
- DDR4 maximum speed support is 1 and 2 DPC for UDIMMs but only 1 DPC for SODIMMs. DDR4 2DPC UDIMM 2933 or 2666 is capable when same UDIMM part number are populated with in each channel.
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 requires specific hardware configurations. Discrete Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 available for chipsets not supporting connectivity integration.
- Nearly 3x Wireless Speeds: 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, ~3X (2.8X) faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- Overclocking Disclaimer: Unlocked features are present with select chipsets and processor combinations. Altering clock frequency or voltage may damage or reduce the useful life of the processor and other system components, and may reduce system stability and performance. Product warranties may not apply if the processor is operated beyond its specifications. Check with the manufacturers of system and components for additional details.
- Intel® technologies may require enabled hardware, specific software, or services activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. No computer system can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer or learn more at https://www.intel.com.
- This tool requires download from intel.com.
- Available only on 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors featuring integrated graphics.
- Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost (Intel® TVB) feature is opportunistic at a temperature of 70°C or lower and when turbo power budget is available. The frequency gain and duration is dependent on the workload (best for bursty workloads), capabilities of the individual processor, and the processor cooling solution. Frequencies may reduce over time and longer workloads may start at the max frequency but drop as processor temperature increases.
- Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel® AVX) are designed to achieve higher throughput to certain integer and floating-point operations. Due to varying processor power characteristics, utilizing AVX instructions may cause a) some parts to operate at less than the rated frequency and b) some parts with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 3.0 to not achieve any or maximum turbo frequencies. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration and you should consult your system manufacturer for more information. *Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions refers to Intel® AVX, Intel® AVX2 or Intel® AVX-512. For more information on Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 3.0, visit http://www.intel.com/go/turbo.
- As measured by in-game benchmark mode performance (score or frames per second) where available, or frames per second where benchmark mode is unavailable. PC Gaming Processors Compared: 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-10900K processor, Intel® Core™ i9-9900KS processor, AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X. Prices of compared products may differ. Configurations: Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, Memory: 4x4GB DDR4 (2666, 2933 or 3200 per highest speed of the corresponding processor), Storage: Intel® Optane™ SSD 905P, OS: Windows* 10 Pro 1909 v720 19H2(RS6). Results: 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-10900K processor scored better on the majority of the 25+ game titles tested.
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-10600K Processor|
|Number of Cores||6|
|Number of Threads||12|
|Base Clock Speed||4.10 GHz|
|Max Turbo Frequency||4.80 GHz|
|Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost Frequency||N/A|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Frequency¹||N/A|
|Cache||12 MB Intel® Smart Cache|
|Max Memory Bandwidth||41.6 GB/s|
|ECC Memory Support||No|
|Processor Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 630|
|Graphics Base Frequency||350 MHz|
|Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency||1.20 GHz|
|Graphics Video Max Memory||64 GB|
|4K Support||Yes, at 60Hz|
|Max Resolution||HDMI 1.4: 4096x2160@30Hz
eDP - Integrated Flat Panel: 4096x2304@60Hz
|Intel® Quick Sync Video||Yes|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology||Yes|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology||Yes|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology||Yes|
|# of Displays Supported||3|
|PCI Express Revision||3.0|
|PCI Express Configurations||Up to 1x16, 2x8, 1x8+2x4|
|Max # of PCI Express Lanes||16|
|Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost||No|
|Intel® Optane™ Memory Supported||Yes|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0||No|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® vPro™ Platform Eligibility||No|
|Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology||Yes|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Yes|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Yes|
|Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)||Yes|
|Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions||No|
|Instruction Set Extensions||Intel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX2|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology||Yes|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies||Yes|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology||Yes|
|Security & Reliability|
|Intel® AES New Instructions||Yes|
|Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)||Yes with Intel® ME|
|Intel® OS Guard||Yes|
|Execute Disable Bit||Yes|
|Intel® Boot Guard||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||None (Sold Separately)|
|Max TDP||125 W|
|Configurable TDP-down||95 W|
|Socket||Socket LGA 1200|