Introducing The ME PC PBA100IV200 Gaming PC, Powered By ASUS!
Powered by ASUS is for those who only accept perfection. ASUS's world-class R&D Teams are devoted to their company's motto; "In Search of Incredible". Their pursuit of perfection is proven by the 3,000+ awards ASUS receives annually!
Why Consider Anything Less?
Powered by ASUS Partners were pre-selected; only Major System Builders like Memory Express were honored and selected to create dream machines unavailable elsewhere. Powered by ASUS means exclusivity and performance, it means technology as a work of art.
Intel® Core™ i5-9400 2.9GHz Hexa Core Processor
This 9th Gen Intel® Hexa Core™ processor helps you stay ahead of the digital world. Get a big jump in performance compared to previous generation Processors. Shop with built in security, experience fantastic entertainment and gaming; all with the lightning speed data transfers of Thunderbolt™ 3 technology on compatible Motherboards.
- Intel® Core™ i5-9400 2.9GHz Hexa Core Processor
w/ 4.1GHz Turbo, 6 Threads, 9MB Smart Cache, 14nm, 95W
- 6 Cores and 6 Threads handle your SOHO computing, educational and light gaming needs
- 2.9GHz Base Clock / 4.1GHz Turbo Clock
- 9MB Smart Cache increases performance
- Installed with the included OEM Intel® CPU Cooler
ASUS TUF B365M-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI) Motherboard
TUF Gaming Motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
- TUF Protection: ESD Guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready: Exploit the latest high-speed storage technology
- Native M.2 Slot: Lightning-fast storage speeds
- Onboard M.2 Heatsink: Cools your M.2 drive, delivering consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability
- Bundled With a PCI-E to M.2 WIFI CARD
ASUS Pheonix GeForce GTX1650 SUPER OC Edition 4GB PCI-E
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™ is a high def powerhouse packed into a compact layout. It boasts a large single fan with a Wing-blade design from top tier cards. Like its namesake, the Phoenix boasts a long lifespan with IP5X dust resistance, dual ball bearings, and Auto-Extreme Technology.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1770 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1740 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Up to 50% Faster than original GTX 1650 Cards and up to 2X faster than the last genn GTX 1050s
- 4GB of Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth
- Wing-blade Fan Design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag
- IP5X Dust Resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
Microsoft Windows® 10 Home, 64 bit
Windows® 10 is latest version in the Windows® Family. It includes new security, performance, and stability improvements as well as an improved user interface that is familiar the first time you use it.
Windows® 10 is familiar and easy to use, with lots of similarities to Windows® 7, including the return of the Start Menu. Windows® 10 starts up and resumes faster, it also has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with the software and hardware you already have.
- X-Box integration, DirectX 12 and other Gaming enhancements
- Cortana the Virtual Assistant can help you get things done
- Improved Update and Driver downloads and installations
- Virtual Desktops are easy to make and manage
Available With Optional Instore Product Replacement Warranty
Memory Express offers the optional Instore Product Replacement (IPR) Parts and Labour Warranty to get you back in the game much faster, reducing turnaround times from weeks to days. MEPC Computers purchased with the optional IPR Extended Warranty get priority service with brand new replacement parts right off the shelf.
Replacements Are New, Not Refurbished
IPR gives a new replacement part everytime; not an old refurbished product. If your defective part is now obsolete, you will automatically get the modern equivalent; which is often better than the original.
Less Down Time, More Gaming
You get a new replacement for defective hardware during the IPR coverage period. You will have your IPR covered Gaming System back within 5 Business days or less, instead of waiting weeks and weeks for warranty replacement parts to arrive from the Manufacturer.
|Make and Model||ME PC PBA100I Gaming PC|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-9400 2.9GHz Hexa Core Processor w/ 4.1GHz Turbo, 6 Threads, 9MB Smart Cache, 14nm, 95W|
|CPU Cooler||OEM Intel® CPU Cooler|
|Motherboard||ASUS TUF B365M-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI) Motherboard|
|Graphics||ASUS Pheonix GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER OC Edition 4GB PCI-E Video Card|
|Memory||8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 3200M Dual Channel RAM Kit (2x 4GB)|
|Hard Drive||1x 500GB Western Digital Blue NVMe M.2 PCI-E x4 SSD|
|Chassis||Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid-Tower Case, Black|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Home, 64bit|
|Warranty||1 Year Memory Express Parts & Labour Warranty
(Optional 2, 3 or 4 Year Instore Product Replacement Warranty Available)
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.