- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
Dynamically increases the processor's frequency, as needed, by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom when operating below specified limits.
- Intel® Smart Cache
Dynamically allocates shared cache to each processor core, based on workload, reducing latency, and improving performance.
- Integrated Memory Controller
Offers stunning memory read/write performance through efficient pre-fetching algorithms, lower latency, and higher memory bandwidth.
- Intel® UHD Graphics
Play 4K UHD videos with exceptional clarity, view, and edit even the smallest details of photos, and play today's modern games.
- Intel® Quick Sync Video
Delivers excellent video conferencing capability, fast video conversion, online sharing, and fast video editing and authoring.
- PCI Express* 3.0 Interface
Offers up to 8 GT/s for fast access to peripheral devices with up to 16 lanes.³ The lanes can be configured as 1x16, 2x8, or 1x8 and 2x4 depending on motherboard designs.
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Support
Smart memory technology that accelerates computers' responsiveness. It accesses your computer's frequently used documents, pictures, videos, and applications quickly and remembers them after you power off – enabling you to create, game, and produce with less waiting.
- Intel® Power Optimizer and Processor C-States
Intel® Power Optimizer increases periods of silicon sleep state across the platform ingredients, including the processor, chipset, and third-party system components, to reduce power. Processor C-states (C8-C10) provide low idle power.
Product and Performance Information
- Intel® technologies' features and benefits depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software, or service activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. No computer system can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer or learn more at www.intel.ca.
- Altering clock frequency or voltage may damage or reduce the useful life of the processor and other system components, and may reduce system stability and performance. Product warranties may not apply if the processor is operated beyond its specifications. Check with the manufacturers of system and components for additional details.
- Actual number of lanes available may vary by processor number and system configuration. Please refer to the specifications corresponding to the processor number of interest or consult your system vendor for more information.
- Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel® AVX) are designed to achieve higher throughput to certain integer and floating-point operations. Due to varying processor power characteristics, utilizing AVX instructions may cause a) some parts to operate at less than the rated frequency and b) some parts with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 to not achieve any or maximum turbo frequencies. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration and you should consult your system manufacturer for more information. *Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions refers to Intel® AVX, Intel® AVX2 or Intel® AVX-512. For more information on Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, visit https://www.intel.ca/go/turbo.
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-9500 Processor|
|Number of Cores||6|
|Number of Threads||6|
|Clock Speed||3.0 GHz|
|Turbo Clocks||4.4 GHz|
|Max Memory Bandwidth||41.6 GB/s|
|ECC Memory Support||No|
|Processor Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 630|
|Graphics Base Frequency||350 MHz|
|Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency||1.10 GHz|
|Graphics Video Max Memory||64 GB|
|4K Support||Yes, at 60Hz|
|Max Resolution||HDMI 1.4: 4096x2304@24Hz
eDP - Integrated Flat Panel: 4096x2304@60Hz
|Intel® Quick Sync Video||Yes|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology||Yes|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology||Yes|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology||Yes|
|# of Displays Supported||3|
|PCI Express Revision||3.0|
|PCI Express Configurations||Up to 1x16, 2x8, 1x8+2x4|
|Max # of PCI Express Lanes||16|
|Intel® Optane™ Support||Yes|
|Intel® Optane™ SSDs||Supported|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology||No|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology"||Yes|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Yes|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Yes|
|Intel® Device Protection w/ Boot Guard||Yes|
|Intel® AES New Instructions||Yes|
|Extensions||Intel® SSE4.1,Intel® SSE4.2,Intel® AVX2|
|Thermal Solution||Intel PCG 2015C (65W) CPU Cooler|
|Socket||Socket LGA 1151|