Speed Up Your Computer!
Take your data to the next level of performance, reliability, and efficiency with one of Seagate's BarraCuda™ 120 Series Solid State Drives.
This particular Seagate BarraCuda 120 Series SSD comes in a 2.5in SATA III form factor, perfect for ultra thin and ultra small laptops with 2.5in drive bays, mini PCs, and desktop PCs that need next-level SSD speed for accelerated applications and multitasking.
Get an SSD Boost in Performance
- Advanced Speed
Unlock maximum SATA 6Gb/s SSD speeds with 3D TLC NAND that delivers the speed you want and need
- Coveted Versatility
Easily upgrade from hard drives with a plug-and-play 2.5-inch 7mm form factor and SATA interface
- Proven Reliability
Take advantage of a 5 Year Seagate Limited Warranty, w/ 1.8M hours MTBF, and 300TB TBW Durability
Benefit From SeaTools™
SeaTools™ SSD is our free software that tests and analyzes drives. It is completely data safe and easily installs on your system.
Use it for:
- Health Monitoring
- Drive Maintenance
- Overall Monitoring
Insure Your Drive
A Rescue Data Recovery Services plan is available for purchase when you register your BarraCuda drive*.
* Rescue Data Recovery Services plans are available in Canada and the US, but not in every other country. Please contact your Memory Express Sales Representative for details if you plan on using insured drives overseas.
You'll have access to a global team of world-class data recovery experts in case of unexpected data loss.
- Operating System: Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 or LINUX
- 1 Set of available SATA III Data and Power Connectors
- (Works with SATA II Data Connectors, at reduced performance levels)
|Make and Model||Seagate Barracuda 120 Series SATA III SSD, 2.5in, 500GB|
|NAND Flash Type||3D TLC NAND Flash|
(works with SATA II Data Connectors, at reduced performance levels)
|Transfer Rate||Up to 6.0 Gb/s|
|RAID Support||Yes, requires external Hardware or Software RAID Control, not included|
|TRIM Support||Yes, requires OS Support|
|Bandwidth||128KB Sequential Bandwidth:
Reads: Up to 560 MB/s
|Random IOPS||Random 4KB, QD32:
Reads: Up to 90,000 IOPS
|MTBF||1.8 Million Hours|
|TBW||300TB Total Bytes Written|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ +70° C
Non-Operating: -40 ~ +85° C
|Shock Rating||Non Operating: 1,500G / 0.5ms (Half Sine)|
|Power Consumption||Average: 2.7W
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||100.4 x 70.1 x 7.1mm|
- Actual formatted capacity will be less than amount shown, based on the operating system used, formatting, partitioning, etc.