Affordable, High-Quality HD Video
Get affordable, highly secure, easy-to-use, and comprehensive VoIP communications with the Cisco IP Phone 8845. It offers superior audio performance and mission-critical, HD video, and integrates with your personal mobile devices. IP Phone 8845 also offers flexible deployment options: Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options.
The Cisco IP Phone 8845 delivers affordable entry to HD video communications. It's ideal for knowledge workers, administrative staff, managers, and executives. It's also well suited to shared workspace environments
Cisco Spark Phone OS provides flexible deployment options for the 8845, whether Cisco on-premises, from the Cisco cloud, or in a hybrid configuration.
The 8845 will also support third-party hosted call control service.*
Key features of the IP Phone 8845 include:
- Easy-to-use, one-touch 720p HD desktop video
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice
- Wideband audio for exceptional clarity
- High-resolution, 5-inch, widescreen color display for navigation and interaction
- Choice of wired and Bluetooth headsets from third party vendors**
Simpler and More Cost-Effective Administration
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
*Requires future phone software update to support third-party call control. Features may vary by telephony platform provider. Please contact your Cisco representative for further details.
** Consult your headset provider of choice to determine headsets that are compatible with the 8845.
The IP Phone 8845 requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
|Device Type||IP Phone|
|Graphical display||5-inch widescreen WVGA (800x480 pixel), 24-bit colour|
|Video||720p HD video (encode and decode)
|Handset||Standard wideband-capable audio handset
Standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port.
Standard coiled cord has a custom end for concealed cable routing beneath the phone (cord length is approximately 21 in. [55 cm] coiled and up to 72 in. (183 cm) extended)
- Hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can achieve Section 508 loudness requirements by using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
|Backlit Indicator||Audio path keys (handset, headset, and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting.|
|Full duplex speakerphone||Yes|
|Foot stand||Dual-position foot stand (30° & 50°)
Removeable for wall mounting
|Wall-mountable||Yes, using optional wall-mount kit (sold seperately)|
|Electronic hook switch||Yes via auxiliary port|
Back and release keys
Four-way navigation and select keys
Hold/Resume, Transfer, and Conference keys
Messaging, Application, and Directory keys
Volume-control toggle key
Speakerphone, headset, and mute keys
|Auxiliary Port||Support electronic hookswitch control with a third-party headset connected to it.|
|Ethernet Port||Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network (IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/802.3ab) through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC.
The system administrator can designate separate VLANs (IEEE 802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic.
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft [20m] range) is supported
Hands-Free Profile (HFP) is supported for untethered headset connections and voice communications
Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) is supported for phone book object exchange between devices
|Security||Kensington Security Slot (K-Slot)|
|PoE||IEEE Power over Ethernet class 2. The phone is compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at switch blades and supports both Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol - Power over Ethernet (LLDP-PoE).|
|AC Power Adapter|| Sold Seperately
Optional Cisco IP Phone Power Cube 4 is used as an AC-to-DC (48V) power supply for non-PoE deployments. Use of the power cube 4 also requires the use of one of the corresponding AC country cords. .
|Cisco Unified Communications Manager||8.5.1 (Non-secured mode Only)
11.0 and later
|Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Unified CME)||10.0 and later through fast track|
|Cisco Business Edition 6000|| 8.6.2
11.0 and later
|Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution||8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions above)|
|Dimensions||9.01 x 10.13 x 3.87 in. (228.78 x 257.34 x 98.39 mm) (excluding foot stand)|
|Weight||2.97 lb (1.35 kg)|