Capture the Moment with the Refurbished1 BenQ SW2700PT
BenQ understands the photographer's pursuit of perfect color accuracy and true-to-life image quality. With that in mind, the BenQ SW Photographer Monitor offers unparalleled technology that allows you to revive the creative vision and preserve that special moment. Featuring high color accuracy through Adobe RGB color space, BenQ SW Photographer monitors are built to faithfully and effortlessly reproduce and display your creative vision so that the moment you captured never fades away.
Outstanding Color Accuracy and Resolution
2K QHD Monitor
With four times the resolution of Full HD displays, 2K QHD resolution delivers extraordinary clarity of fine details and textures for visually intensive work with the most perceptible quality in graphics, designs, and photos that human eyes can see.
99% Adobe RGB Coverage
BenQ AQCOLOR technology delivers 'Accurate Reproduction'. This translates to the display of color precisely as it is intended to appear. Led by a color expert, the BenQ team took part in the ICC* and ISO** to establish color-related standards and implementation guidelines.
* International Color Consortium.
** International Organization of Standardization.
Enrich Your Palette with 99% Adobe RGB
Fully visualize the true colors of nature. Adobe RGB color space offers a far greater range of color reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in dramatically more realistic color representation for outdoor and nature photography. With 10-bit panels producing over one billion colors for natural color transitions and subtle shading, SW2700PT guarantees the silkiest, smoothest gradations.
14-Bit 3D LUT and Delta E ≤ 2
The 14-bit 3D look up table (LUT) improves RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable color reproduction. Precise Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces renders the truest and most representative view of the original image.
Hardware Calibration Produces Consistent Quality
Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the monitor's internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data, keeping displayed images consistent with the original content without being affected by graphic settings.
Proprietary palette master element calibration software
With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator you can tune and maintain the color performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
Palette Master Element Calibration Software Regulates Performance
By using Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the monitor's color performance at its most optimal state.
* Calibrator purchased separately.
* Supported Platforms: Win 7 or above, Mac OS 10.6.8 or above.
* Supported Calibrators: X-Rite i1 Display Pro / i1 Pro / i1 Pro 2 & Datacolor Spyder 4 / Spyder 5.
Professionally Factory Calibrated for Exacting Color Accuracy
Each BenQ Photographer Monitor is individually factory-calibrated upon production to assure precise Delta-E and Gamma performance. Achieving an average Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB & sRGB color spaces, calibration results are validated against industry color standards to deliver the truest and most representative view of original content.
* Calibration eliminates slight color performance variations between individual panels of the same model. Therefore, the calibration data of each report will vary slightly from reports from other displays of the same model.
Simple, Functional Design for Increased Efficiency
Advanced Black & White Mode
View your photos in a black and white film effect. Preview your photos in three different black and white presets before performing actual adjustments in your photo processing program.
Hotkey Puck lets you switch between Adobe RGB, sRGB, and Black & White modes effortlessly. The buttons can also be customized to map other modes or OSD settings, such as brightness and contrast to bring added convenience to photographers.
The SW2700PT includes a detachable shading hood that effectively reduces screen glare from ambient lighting, ensuring superb color accuracy required for professional work.
|Make and Model||27" Photo Editing QHD IPS LED LCD Monitor (Refurbished1)|
|Screen||27" LED Display|
|Native Resolution||QHD 2,560 x 1,440|
|Contrast Ratios||Native Contrast: 1000:1
|Color Gamut||AdobeRGB: 99%
|Viewing Angle||178° / 178°|
|Response Time||5ms (Gray to Gray)|
|Display Colors||1.07 billion colors|
|I/O Connectors||1x HDMI v1.4 port
1x DisplayPort v1.2 port
1x DVI-DL port
1x 3.5mm Headphone jack
1x SD / SDHC / SDXC / MMC Card Reader
|Sync Rates||Horizontal: 30KHz ~ 89Khz
Vertical: 50Hz ~ 76Hz
|Tilt (down/up)||-3.5 ~ 20°|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 40° C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|VESA||100 x 100mm|
|Power||Internal Power Supply
Input: 100 ~ 240Vac, 50 / 60Hz
|Power Consumption||Energy Star: 36.7W
Standby Mode: 0.5W
Sleep Mode: 0.3W
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Without stand, with hood: 396.7 x 652.8 x 211.4 mm
Without base: 383.4 x 638.8 x 64.1 mm
Highest: 566.7 x 652.8 x 322.8 mm
Without shading hood: 8.3kg
Without stand: 5.9kg
- Factory Refurbished / Recertified are products that are returned to the Manufacturer for various reasons, including customer returns, cancelled orders, overstock, end of lease, demo units, damaged boxes, etc. All these returns are tested and rebuilt to their original specifications by the manufacturer, or it's partner. They are then re-packaged for retail. Refurbished items are just as compliant to the stringent quality standard imposed on brand new products. All major manufacturers including Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP and Lenovo have factory refurbished products that are fully functional and come with a 90 Day Warranty from date of purchase. Customers typically save significantly off the original Retail Prices. Factory Refurbished items offer savings to customers looking for outstanding value.