BENQ Refurbished1 SW240 PhotoVue Photographer Photo Editing Monitor
Covering 99% of the Adobe RGB color space, the Refurbished1 SW240 24.1" 16:10 PhotoVue IPS Monitor from BenQ provides a more color accurate viewing experience for a variety of graphic design tasks including outdoor and nature photography. In addition to covering 99% of the Adobe RGB color space, this monitor also comes equipped with a 14-bit 3D LUT and comes Delta E≤2 calibrated for true color representation. Not sure which color mode you want? The SW240 comes equipped with a dedicated hotkey making it easy to switch between black & white, sRGB, Adobe RGB, and other supported color modes.
- 24.1", 1,920 x 1,200 resolution, 16:10 display
- 99% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB, 95% DCI-P3 Color coverage with factory-calibrated color
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel
- 250 cd/m2 brightness
- 178°/178° viewing angles
- 5ms response time (GtG)
- 1.07 billion colors
- 10-bit with 14-bit 3D LUT hardware calibration
- DisplayPort + HDMI + DVI + USB Type-B ports
Dedicated to meeting the latest professional color standards, BenQ has developed AQCOLOR™ technology to uphold the concept: "Accurate Reproduction". BenQ has invited a color expert to lead the team, and also actively participated in ICC (International Color Consortium) and ISO (International Standard Organization) to establish color-related standards and implementation.
10-bit Color Display
Enjoy the smoothest color gradations on a 10-bit display which shows more than one billion colors.
99% Adobe RGB
See the true colors of nature! Adobe RGB color space offers a greater range of color reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in a more realistic color representation for outdoor and nature photography.
Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the image processing chip in the monitor without changing the graphics card output data. It keeps images consistent with its original copies without being affected by graphic settings.
* Shading Hood (SH240) is an optional accessory.
Palette Master Element Calibration Software
With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the color performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
* Supported Platforms: Win7 or above, Mac OS 10.6.8 or above.
* Supported Calibrators: X-Rite i1 Display Pro / i1 Pro / i1 Pro 2 & Datacolor Spyder 4 / Spyder 5.
14-Bit 3D LUT and Delta E ≤ 2
The 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) improves RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable color reproduction. Having Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image.
The Ideal Monitor for the Photography Novice
Affordable, professional equipment that's ideal for those who are beginning or looking to further their photography career. Accurate, factory-calibrated, out-of-the-box color means you can get set up quickly, easily, and more cost-effectively; leaving you more time and money to perfect your craft.
Extra Space for Viewing Convenience
Enjoy the extra space offered by the SW240's 24.1" 1920x1200 screen size with 16:10 ratio - perfect for professional photographers, or just daily usage. The SW240's slightly larger size is perfect for viewing two full A4 sized documents side by side, allowing photographers to compare the content at a glance.
Color Mode HotKey
The SW240's inbuilt Color Mode HotKey allows you to swiftly switch between 3 preset color modes without having to press other OSD buttons. And you can also customize your preferred preset modes based on your own personal display needs by pressing the HotKey for 5 seconds.
Advanced Black & White Mode
View your photos in a black and white film effect. Choose from three different black and white presets to preview your photos in before you perform actual adjustments in your photo processing program.
A detachable shading hood is available as an optional accessory for SW240 which can effectively reduce the monitor's screen glare resulting from ambient lighting, ensuring superb color accuracy required for professional work. The shading hood can be used for both portrait and landscape orientations.
* Shading Hood (SH240) is an optional accessory.
|Part Number||SW240 (Refurbished1)|
|Screen Size||24.1" widescreen|
|Resolution||HD 1,920 x 1,200|
|Contrast Ratio||Typical: 1,000:1|
|DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio)||Typical: 20M:1|
|Viewing Angle||178° x 178°|
|Response Time||5ms GtG|
|Display Colors||1.07 billion|
|Color Gamut||99% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB, 95% DCI-P3|
|Color Temperature||5000°K / 6500°K/ 9300°K / User Mode|
|I/O||1 x HDMI 1.4 port
1 x DisplayPort v1.2 port
1 x DVI-DL port
USB 3.0 Hub (2 x downstream, 1 x upstream)
SD/MMC card reader
|Stand||Tilt: -5 ~ +20°
Height adjustment: 140mm
|Power Input||Internal Power Adapter: 100 ~ 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Power Saving Mode: <0.5W
Eco Mode: 19.02W
On Mode: 55W
|Security||Kensington lock slot|
|Regulations||EPEAT Silver, Energy Star 7.0, TCO 7.0|
|VESA Mount||100 x 100 mm|
|OSD Language||18 languages (English / Francais / Deutsch / Italiano / Espanol / Polish / Czech / Hungarian / Romanian / Nether-lands / Russian / Swedish / Portuguese / Japanese / Chinese / S-Chinese / Arabic / Korean)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||Without stand: 533.2 x 356.2 x 56.44 mm
With stand: 533.2 x 545.4 x 230.71 mm
|Weight||Without stand: 4.9kg
With stand: 7.6kg
- Factory Refurbished / Recertified are products that are returned to the Manufacturer for various reasons, including customer returns, cancelled orders, overstock, end of lease, demo units, damaged boxes, etc. All these returns are tested and rebuilt to their original specifications by the manufacturer, or it's partner. They are then re-packaged for retail. Refurbished items are just as compliant to the stringent quality standard imposed on brand new products. All major manufacturers including Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP and Lenovo have factory refurbished products that are fully functional and come with a 90 Day Warranty from date of purchase. Customers typically save significantly off the original Retail Prices. Factory Refurbished items offer savings to customers looking for outstanding value.
- BenQ SW240 24.1in HD IPS LED LCD Monitor (Refurbished1)
- Power Cable
- USB 3.1 Cable (1.8m)
- mDP to DP Cable (1.8m)
- DVI-DL Cable (1.8m)
- Quick Installation Guide