BENQ PD2700U (Refurbished1): 27in 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160) Designer Monitor
The Refurbished1 PD2700U DesignVue Designer 27" 16:9 IPS Monitor from BenQ delivers clarity and color precision, with support for 100% of the sRGB and Rec. 709 color gamuts, as well as HDR10, to help designers fulfill their ideas. Driven by BenQ's AQCOLOR technology and a UHD 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160 with a 60 Hz refresh rate, the PD2700U is coupled with three special modes - CAD/CAM, Animation, and Darkroom - each of which being tailored for different scenarios, allowing users in different fields to achieve similar results.
Accurate Color for Supreme Aesthetic Excellence
Designers never settle for mediocrity, and BenQ's DesignVue PD2700U designer monitor delivers absolute color precision and ultra-high resolution to help designers fulfill their brilliant ideas. Empowered by BenQ's exclusive AQCOLOR technology and 4K UHD resolution, PD2700U brings out the clarity and color precision that designers have been yearning for. Coupling with 3 special modes tailored for different scenarios, PD2700U allows designers in different fields to achieve the same level of excellence.
- 27" In-Plane Switching (IPS) Panel
- 3,840 x 2,160 @ 60 Hz Native Resolution
- 1300:1 Static Contrast Ratio
- 350 cd/m2 Brightness
- 178°/178° Viewing Angles
- 5 ms Response Time (GtG)
- 100% Color Accuracy: Individually factory-calibrated to 100% sRGB and Rec. 709 standards and Technicolor Color Certified for precise color quality
- DualView function
- Specialized Designer Modes: Darkroom, CAD/CAM, and Animation modes customize display settings to enhance precision and productivity
- HDMI | DisplayPort | Mini DisplayPort
- Built-In USB 3.0 Hub
- Eye-Care Technology
Outstanding Color Accuracy and Resolution
4K UHD High Resolution
4K UHD (3840x2160) resolution offers extraordinary clarity for fine details and depth of subtle textures optimized for visually intensive work in animation, visual effects, graphics, and photos.
AQColor - True Colors Right Before You
Devoted to meet the latest professional color standard, BenQ has developed AQCOLOR technology to uphold the concept: "Accurate Reproduction". BenQ has invited a color expert to lead the team, and also joined ICC (International Color Consortium) and ISO (International Standard Organization) to establish color-related standards and implementation.
Reference-Grade Color Performance with 10-Bit , 100% sRGB and Rec. 709
Covering 100% of sRGB and Rec. 709 color spaces, PD2700U's advanced IPS wide viewing angle technology minimizes color shift to inspire absolute design confidence. 100% sRGB color gamut accuracy adheres to industry standards in digital production, and Rec. 709 reproduces accurate resolution, frame rate, color gamut, gamma, and white point performance in high-definition video work.
Professionally Factory-Calibrated for Supreme Color Accuracy
Each BenQ Designer Monitor is individually factory-calibrated upon production to assure precise Delta-E and Gamma performance. Calibration results are validated against industry color standards to deliver the truest and most representative view of original content.
* Calibration eliminates slight color performance variations between individual panels of the same model. Therefore, the calibration data of each report will vary slightly from reports from other displays of the same model.
Inspiring Designs through 4K UHD Monitors with HDR10(ST2084) Support
BenQ's DesignVue PD2700U is equipped with HDR10 technology to let designers preview video content's HDR effect during the editing process, ensuring desirable outcomes for their final works.
Simple, Functional Design for Increased Efficiency
Offering superior contrast for lines and shapes in technical illustrations, CAD/CAM mode accentuates the finest details to produce incredible display performance in Pro/E, SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, CATIA, or other design software.
* Calibration eliminates slight color performance variations between individual panels of the same model. Therefore, the calibration data of each report will vary slightly from reports from other displays of the same model
Often problematic for designers working with intricate details in dark images, Animation mode enhances the brightness of dark areas without overexposing bright regions. Animation mode provides 10 levels of display brightness to bring out every subtlety clearly in any ambient lighting.
* How to set up Animation Mode.
Adjusting image brightness and contrast for superb clarity and sharp details, Darkroom mode creates the optimal setting for work in darkened post-processing environments.
Smart Efficiency and Productivity Enhancers
Keyboard Video Mouse (KVM) Switch
KVM Switch function allows users to display and control content from two different PC systems on one screen using just one set of keyboard and mouse to save space and boost work efficiency.
* How to use the KVM switch function to enhance work efficiency.
A Daisy-chain Configuration for Greater Productivity
The BenQ PD2700U is a daisy-chaining enabled display equipped with multi-stream transport technology (MST,) allowing you to extend your notebook's screen across several displays using DisplayPort output for a multiple monitor setup. You can appreciate the boundless views from PD2700U's edge to edge design with minimal bezels on all four sides.
Improve your workflow and enhance productivity by switching on DualView to showcase designs in two modes (e.g. sRGB and CAD/CAM) side-by-side without the need for two screens.
Caring for Your Eyes
Industry-Leading Eye-Care Technology
BenQ's exclusive eye-care technologies reduce eye fatigue for user comfort, enhanced productivity, and workplace safety during extended use.
Eliminate Eye Strain in Any Ambient Light
Brightness Intelligence Technology (B.I.Tech.) monitors ambient light in your viewing environment and actively adjusts screen brightness for the most comfortable viewing experience possible.
Low Blue Light Technology
Unique BenQ Low Blue Light Technology is designed to filter out harmful blue light, effectively diminishing eye fatigue and irritation.
Flicker-free eliminates flickering at all brightness levels and reduces eye fatigue effectively. Conventional LCD screens flicker at the rate of 250 times per second. Your eyes may not see the flickers but they can certainly feel them. So relieve your eyes from the uncomfortable flickering effect by switching to a BenQ flicker-free monitor.
Designed to work with Windows® 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
|Part Number||PD2700U (Refurbished1)|
|Screen Size||27" widescreen|
|Resolution||3,840 x 2,160 4K UHD resolution|
|Brightness||Typical: 350 nits|
|Contrast Ratio||Typical: 1,300:1|
|DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio)||Typical: 20M:1|
|Viewing Angle||178° x 178°|
|Response Time||Gray to Gray: 5ms|
|Display Colors||1.07 billion colors|
|Color Gamut||100% sRGB Gamut, Rec.709|
|USB Hub||4 x USB 3.0 ports (downstream)
2 x USB 3.0 ports (upstream)
USB Hub is ideal for connecting your USB Keyboard and Mouse
|Audio / Video I/O||1 x DisplayPort v1.4 port
1 x mini DisplayPort v1.4 port
1 x HDMI v2.0 port
1 x 3.5mm headphone out jack
1 x 3.5mm audio output
|Speakers||2x 2W Stereo Speakers|
|Stand||Height Adjustment: 140mm
Tilt: -5 ~ +20°
|Security||K Locker Slot|
|Power Input||Internal Power Adapter: 100 ~ 240 Vac|
|Power Consumption||Power Saving Mode: <0.5W
On Mode: 30W (Energy Star)
On Mode: 80W
|OSD Language||18 Languages - English, French, Deutsch, Italiano, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Korean, Romanian, Netherlands, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Arabic|
|Regulations||EPEAT Gold, TCO, Energy Star 7.0|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Without stand:
613.8 x 367.9 x 58.8 mm
613.8 x 548.3 x 230.7 mm
|Weight||Without stand: 5kg (16.98 lbs)
With stand: 7.7 kg (11.02 lbs)
- Factory Refurbished / Recertified are products that are returned to the Manufacturer for various reasons, including customer returns, cancelled orders, overstock, end of lease, demo units, damaged boxes, etc. All these returns are tested and rebuilt to their original specifications by the manufacturer, or it's partner. They are then re-packaged for retail. Refurbished items are just as compliant to the stringent quality standard imposed on brand new products. All major manufacturers including Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP and Lenovo have factory refurbished products that are fully functional and come with a 90 Day Warranty from date of purchase. Customers typically save significantly off the original Retail Prices. Factory Refurbished items offer savings to customers looking for outstanding value.
- BenQ PD2700U 27in 4K UHD Widescreen IPS LED LCD Monitor (Refurbished1)
- Power Cord
- User's Information