Wireless AX916C Dual Band 802.11AX PCI-E Adapter Card
Compatible with systems running Windows® 10 and 8.1, the Dual Band 802.11ax Wireless PCIe Adapter Card from MSI supports the Intel® chipset which includes 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax and Bluetooth 5.0 network standards, operating frequencies of 2.4 and 5 GHz, and a bandwidth of up to 2.4 Gbps. This card requires a PCIe x1 slot and also supports Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi) and Intel® Smart Connect Technology. Included are antenna and a USB cable that supports the USB 2.0 pin header.
- Compatible OS :Windows® 10, 8.1
- Operating Frequency: 2.45GHz / 5GHz
- Bandwidth: Up to 2.4 Gbps
- Form Factor: 120mm x 66mm (LxW)
Increased wireless range with high performance detachable external antenna to ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability.
Installing the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth PCIe Card:
- Install the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth PCIe card in a PCIe x1 slot.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the USB connector on the card.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the USB 2.0 connector on the motherboard.
- Use the screw to secure the card.
- Screw the antennas tight to the RP-SMA connectors on the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth PCIe card as shown.
- Power on and install the driver
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1
- PCI Express enabled computer or server with a PCI Express slot
|Product||Wireless Dual Band PCIe Adapter Card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Network Standard||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (M.2)
|Operating Frequency||2.4 and 5 GHz|
|Bandwidth||Up to 2.4 Gbps|
|Interface||PCIe x1 slot|
|Dimensions||4.7" x 2.6" x 0.7"|
- MSI AX916C Wireless Dual Band PCI-E Adapter Card
- Antenna w/ Stand
- USB Cable
- Installation Guide