ROG Strix XG279Q HDR Gaming Monitor:
27in WQHD 170Hz 1ms ELMB SYNC IPS, G-SYNC™, DisplayHDR™ 400
- 27-inch WQHD (2,560 x 1,440) Fast IPS gaming monitor w/ 170Hz (OC) Refresh Rate designed for Pro Gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Fast IPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets DCI-P3 95% color gamut and DisplayHDR™ 400 certification
Highly Detailed Visuals and Contrast
Features WQHD (2,560 x 1,440) panel that delivers up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) displays while still delivering an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio.
ASUS Fast IPS Display w/ 1ms (GTG) Response Time
ASUS Fast IPS Display allows the display's liquid crystal elements to switch up to 4x faster than conventional IPS panels for improved response. With a 1 ms gray-to-gray response time, smearing and motion blur are virtually eliminated. This display also delivers superior images with outstanding colors thanks to DCI-P3 95% color gamut and an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio. Wide 178° viewing angles ensure minimal distortion and color shift even when you're viewing from extreme positions.
Incredibly Fast 170Hz Refresh Rate1
You'll experience amazingly -fluid gaming visuals, giving you the upper hand in first-person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
Certified NVIDIA G−SYNC Compatible
Delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR by default on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards.
Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync
With ELMB SYNC, you can enable ELMB (low-motion-blur technology) and Adaptive-sync at the same time, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp visuals and high frame rates while gaming.
Accurate, Wider Colour Palette
Provides a range of colors with a cinema-standard DCI-P3 95% color gamut. All XG279Q Monitors are factory pre-calibrated with a factory calibration report.
ASUS AURA SYNC LED Lighting
With exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology, ROG Strix XG279Q provides ambient lighting that can be synchronized with other Aura-enabled components and peripherals.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) With DISPLAYHDR™ 400
HDR technology supports across a range of luminance to deliver a wider color range and higher contrast than traditional monitors. The brightest whites and the darkest blacks bring out details like never before. Also, it can show up to 400 nits peak brightness, as required for DisplayHDR™ 400 certification.
With an ergonomically-designed stand, it provides tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments so you can easily find your ideal viewing position. The display is also VESA-compatible for wall mounting.
- ASUS Dynamic Shadow Boost technology automaitcally clarifies dark areas of the game without changing other areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map
- ASUS GameVisual technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu
- GameVisual uses the ASUS-exclusive, integrated GamePlus hotkey to offer in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills in 7 different Game modes: Cinema, FPS, MOBA, Racing, RTS/RPG, Scenery and sRGB Modes
- Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimize eyestrain for improved comfort when you're embroiled in long gaming sessions
- ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. With Off and Four active filter settings, you can control the amount of blue light reduction
|Screen Size||684.7mm (27.0") Diagonal|
|Native Resolution||WQHD: 2,560 x 1,440|
|Sync Rates||DisplayPort：30KHz ~ 222KHz (H) 40 ~ 170Hz1 (V)
HDMI: 30KHz ~ 230KHz (H) 23 ~ 144Hz (V)
|Viewing Angle||178 x 178°|
|Contrast Ratio||Native Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1|
|Response Time||1ms GtG (Gray to Gray)|
|Color Gamut||Color Accuracy: △E
Factory Color Pre-calibration Report Included with Montior
|I/0 ports||2x HDMI v2.0 ports
1x DisplayPort v1.2 port
1x 3.5mm Headphone out portUSB 3.0 Hub:
1x USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Type-B In port
2x USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Type-A Out ports
|Internal Speakers||2x 2W RMS Stereo Speakers|
|Stand||Height Range: 120mm
Swivel Range: ± 40°
Pivot Range: 90°
Tilt Range: 25°
|Security||Kensington Lock Slot (Lock not included)|
|Video Features||Color Accuracy: △E
Dynamic Shadow Boost
Extreme Low Motion Blur
GameFast Input technology
GamePlus Modes: Crosshair, Timer, FPS Counter, Display Alignment, Sniper
GameVisual Modes: Scenery, Racing, Cinema, RTS, RPG, FPS, sRGB Modes, MOBA Mode, User Mode
Low Blue Light
Multiple HDR Modes
TUV Low Blue Light
VESA DisplayHDR 400
|Power||External AC Power Adapter
Input: 100 ~ 240Vac, 50 / 60Hz
|Power Consumption||Typical: < 29W
Power Saving Mode: <0.5W
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||With Stand: 611 x 422 ~ 542 x 270mm
Without Stand: 611 x 367 x 82mm
|Weight||With Stand: 4.0kg
Without Stand: 7.0kg
- Up to 170Hz when overclocked, while using the DisplayPort port.
Both HDMI ports support up to 144Hz.
- ASUS ROG STRIX XG279Q Gaming Monitor
- AC Power Cord
- External AC Power Adapter
- USB 3.0 Type A - B Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Acrylic LED Light Covers
- Warranty Card
- Color Pre-calibration Report