Ultimate 1080p Gaming
The all new RDNA powered Radeon RX 5600 XT and Radeon RX 5600 provide ultimate 1080p gaming performance. Experience highly immersive, highly customizable, high-fidelity gaming. Play your best with the Radeon RX 5600 series.
The New Gaming RDNA Architecture
The Radeon RX 5600 series feature new compute units, new instructions better suited for visual effects, and multi-level cache hierarchy for greatly reduced latency and highly responsive gaming.
Game Fidelity Accelerated
High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon Image Sharpening¹, FidelityFX, and Integer Display Scaling² for ultimate performance and jaw-dropping gaming experiences.
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Get the competitive advantage with dramatically reduced input lag with Radeon Anti-Lag³, get stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD FreeSync™ technology4, and the latest Radeon Software for incredibly responsive and insanely immersive gameplay. Radeon™ Boost8 enables higher frames during fast motion movements to give you the performance you need with little to no perceived impact to quality.
TORX 3.0 FAN
A brand new version of the iconic MSI TORX fan pushes the limits of thermal performance yet further than before. The new trims clearly visible on the traditional fan blade create a focused airflow which in turn is pushed down by the dispersion fan blades for increased static pressure.
Dispersion Fan Blade
has a special curved blade which accelerates the airflow, increasing its effectiveness.
Traditional Fan Blade
pushes down a steady airflow to the massive heatsink below.
COOLING STARTS AT THE BASE
6mm copper heatpipes with an optimized layout increase the cooling efficiency using a direct contace design.
Ample amounts of thermal pads are used to allow various components to transfer heat to the heatsink for better cooling.
A sturdy backplate helps to strengthen the graphics card and complements the design to look even better.
PREPARE FOR VR WITH MSI
To experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI, world leading brand in high-end gaming and eSports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is VR Ready. Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies in recommended MSI VR gaming hardware for smooth performance. Together with our VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive.
THE FUTURE OF GAMING
The smoothest, fastest and most exciting gaming experience ever by eliminating screen tearing, display stutter and input lag.
Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during gaming.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) enhances your gaming world with higher contrast and brighter colors than you've ever seen before.
MSI Afterburner is the world's most recognized and widely used graphics card Overclocking software. It gives you full control of your graphics card and enables you to monitor your system's key metrics in real-time..
The New Gaming DNA
The RX 5600 series graphics are powered by the groundbreaking 7nm RDNA architecture. RDNA architecture is engineered for the next generation of high-performance gaming. It’s the DNA that powers your games, the DNA that brings your games to life, the DNA that keeps evolving.
Modern Customizable Gaming Experience
Take your gaming experience to the next level. AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition introduces a completely redesigned user interface placing hot, in-demand features even closer to your fingertips. Customize to your hearts content. Software for the modern gamer is here.
Game Fidelity Accelerated
The Radeon RX 5600 series GPUs power high fidelity experiences with immersive explosions, physics, and lighting effects, bringing realism to games. High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon™ Image Sharpening¹, FidelityFX, and premium VR technologies6 for maximum performance and beautiful gaming experiences.
Radeon Image Sharpening¹ combines contrast-adaptive sharpening with GPU upscaling to deliver crisp looking visuals with virtually no performance impact.
Feeling nostalgic? Jump into retro and modern pixel games and experience pixel perfect gaming with Integer Display Scaling². Sharper pixels and crisp visuals await.
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Less lag equals more wins. Get the competitive edge with reduced input latency thanks to Radeon™ Anti-Lag technology, providing an ultra-fast response time for select esports games.
Radeon™ Boost8 delivers that extra bit of performance and fluidity during fast on-screen motion in select titles by dynamically lowering resolution of the entire frame to allow for higher FPS with little perceived impact to quality9 in select titles.
Experience stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD FreeSync™ technology4 available on over 1000 displays. Take your gaming to the next level with AMD FreeSync™ Premium7 and AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro9 enabled monitors, delivering high refresh rate gaming with low framerate compensation.
Advanced Technology for Advanced Gaming
More Performance, Less Power.
Efficiently energetic, Radeon RX 5600 series graphics delivers powerful and efficient performance.
GDDR6 Memory for Advanced Gaming
Equipped with 6GB of advanced GDDR6 memory to provide high bandwidth of up to 288 GB/s, enabling ultimate 1080p performance for today’s most demanding games.
Armed with More Bandwidth
The Radeon RX 5600 series graphics features PCI Express® 4.0 support, which enables two times the bandwidth compared to PCI Express® 3.0. Get ready for the next generation of PC gaming.
- Radeon™ Image Sharpening is compatible with DirectX 11, 12, & Vulkan APIs and DirectX 9 for RX 5000 Series only, and Windows 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-156
- Integer Display Scaling is compatible with Windows 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. GD-154
- Radeon™ Anti-Lag is compatible with DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 APIs, Windows 7 and 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-157
- FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
- “Advanced” defined as superior process technology in a smaller node and unique support for PCIe® Gen 4 in the gaming market as of 9/4/2019.
- Radeon VR Ready Premium Products are select Radeon GPUs that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for video cards/GPUs. Other hardware (including CPU) and system requirements recommended by Oculus Rift or HTC Vive should also be met in order to operate the applicable HMDs as intended. As VR technology, HMDs and other VR hardware and software evolve and/or become available, these criteria may change without notice. PC/System manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different VR results/performance. Check with your PC or system manufacturer to confirm VR capabilities. GD-102
- Requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync Premium support. AMD FreeSync Premium requires mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-161.
- Radeon™ Boost is compatible with Windows 7 and 10 in select titles only. Hardware compatibility includes RX 400 and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. For a list of compatible titles see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-boost. GD-158
- FreeSync Premium Pro does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync Premium Pro supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-162.
- PCI Express x16 Slot
- One available 8-pin PCI-E power connector
- 450 Watt or greater power supply
- OS Support: Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition, Windows 7 - 64-Bit Edition, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit or Linux x86_64
|Chipset||AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT|
|Engine Clock||Boost: Up to 1600 MHz
Game: 1420 MHz
Base: 1185 MHz
(Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.)
|Memory Clock||12 Gbps Effective|
|Memory Bandwidth||288 GB/sec|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 4.0|
|Cooler||2.5 slot cooler w/ dual TORX 3.0 fans|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||Digital: 7680 x 4320|
|Max. Display Support||4|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 2.0b|
|DisplayPort||3 x DisplayPort 1.4|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.2|
|Power Consumption||150W (This data is not fixed, it may differ by core clocks.)|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
|Dimensions||231 x 127 x 46 mm|