Ultimate 1080p Gaming
The all new RDNA powered Radeon RX 5600 XT and Radeon RX 5600 provide ultimate 1080p gaming performance. Experience highly immersive, highly customizable, high-fidelity gaming. Play your best with the Radeon RX 5600 series.
The New Gaming RDNA Architecture
The Radeon RX 5600 series feature new compute units, new instructions better suited for visual effects, and multi-level cache hierarchy for greatly reduced latency and highly responsive gaming.
Game Fidelity Accelerated
High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon Image Sharpening¹, FidelityFX, and Integer Display Scaling² for ultimate performance and jaw-dropping gaming experiences.
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Get the competitive advantage with dramatically reduced input lag with Radeon Anti-Lag³, get stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD FreeSync™ technology4, and the latest Radeon Software for incredibly responsive and insanely immersive gameplay. Radeon™ Boost8 enables higher frames during fast motion movements to give you the performance you need with little to no perceived impact to quality.
WINDFORCE 3X COOLING SYSTEM
The WINDFORCE 3X cooling system features 3x 80mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning fan, 5 composite copper heat pipes, heat-pipe direct touch and 3D active fan functionality, together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
The GIGABYTE patent “Alternate Spinning” is the only solution that can solve the turbulent airflow of three fans. The biggest problem with the three fans is turbulence. Since the fans rotate in the same direction, the airflow direction is opposite between the fans, which will cause turbulent airflow and reduce heat dissipation efficiency. GIGABYTE turns the middle fan in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
3D ACTIVE FAN
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game. It allows gamers to enjoy gameplay in complete silence when the system is running light or idle.
HEAT PIPES DIRECT TOUCH GPU
The shape of the pure copper heat pipes maximize the direct contact area with the GPU, enhancing heat transfer. The heat pipes also cover the VRAM through a large metal plate contact to ensure proper cooling.
The composite heat-pipe combines thermal conductivity and phase transition to efficiently manage the heat transfer between two solid interfaces which increases cooling capacity.
GAME IN STYLE
RGB FUSION 2.0
With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose lighting effects or synchronize with other AORUS devices.
Learn more about RGB Fusion 2.0
EXTREME DURABILITY AND OVERCLOCKING
The graphics card uses the better power phases design to allow the MOSFET to operate at lower temperature, and over-temperature protection design and load balancing for each MOSFET, plus the Ultra Durable certified chokes and capacitors, to provide excellent performance and longer system life.
FRIENDLY PCB DESIGN
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
The smart power LED indicator alerts the player when any PCI-E power supply is abnormal.
PROTECTION METAL BACK
The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
PCI-E 4.0 SUPPORT
Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING OC features PCI-Express 4.0 support, with a throughput of 16 GT/s and enables two times the bandwidth compared to PCI Express 3.0. With the PCI-Express 4.0 supported motherboard, and get ready for the next generation of PC gaming.
IN TOTAL COMMAND
The interface and functionality of the software is subject to each model.
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to adjust the clock speed, voltage, fan performance and power target in real-time according to your game’s requirements.
The New Gaming DNA
The RX 5600 series graphics are powered by the groundbreaking 7nm RDNA architecture. RDNA architecture is engineered for the next generation of high-performance gaming. It’s the DNA that powers your games, the DNA that brings your games to life, the DNA that keeps evolving.
Modern Customizable Gaming Experience
Take your gaming experience to the next level. AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition introduces a completely redesigned user interface placing hot, in-demand features even closer to your fingertips. Customize to your hearts content. Software for the modern gamer is here.
Game Fidelity Accelerated
The Radeon RX 5600 series GPUs power high fidelity experiences with immersive explosions, physics, and lighting effects, bringing realism to games. High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon™ Image Sharpening¹, FidelityFX, and premium VR technologies6 for maximum performance and beautiful gaming experiences.
Radeon Image Sharpening¹ combines contrast-adaptive sharpening with GPU upscaling to deliver crisp looking visuals with virtually no performance impact.
Feeling nostalgic? Jump into retro and modern pixel games and experience pixel perfect gaming with Integer Display Scaling². Sharper pixels and crisp visuals await.
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Less lag equals more wins. Get the competitive edge with reduced input latency thanks to Radeon™ Anti-Lag technology, providing an ultra-fast response time for select esports games.
Radeon™ Boost8 delivers that extra bit of performance and fluidity during fast on-screen motion in select titles by dynamically lowering resolution of the entire frame to allow for higher FPS with little perceived impact to quality9 in select titles.
Experience stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD FreeSync™ technology4 available on over 1000 displays. Take your gaming to the next level with AMD FreeSync™ Premium7 and AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro9 enabled monitors, delivering high refresh rate gaming with low framerate compensation.
Advanced Technology for Advanced Gaming
More Performance, Less Power.
Efficiently energetic, Radeon RX 5600 series graphics delivers powerful and efficient performance.
GDDR6 Memory for Advanced Gaming
Equipped with 6GB of advanced GDDR6 memory to provide high bandwidth of up to 288 GB/s, enabling ultimate 1080p performance for today’s most demanding games.
Armed with More Bandwidth
The Radeon RX 5600 series graphics features PCI Express® 4.0 support, which enables two times the bandwidth compared to PCI Express® 3.0. Get ready for the next generation of PC gaming.
- Radeon™ Image Sharpening is compatible with DirectX 11, 12, & Vulkan APIs and DirectX 9 for RX 5000 Series only, and Windows 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-156
- Integer Display Scaling is compatible with Windows 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. GD-154
- Radeon™ Anti-Lag is compatible with DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 APIs, Windows 7 and 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-157
- FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
- “Advanced” defined as superior process technology in a smaller node and unique support for PCIe® Gen 4 in the gaming market as of 9/4/2019.
- Radeon VR Ready Premium Products are select Radeon GPUs that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for video cards/GPUs. Other hardware (including CPU) and system requirements recommended by Oculus Rift or HTC Vive should also be met in order to operate the applicable HMDs as intended. As VR technology, HMDs and other VR hardware and software evolve and/or become available, these criteria may change without notice. PC/System manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different VR results/performance. Check with your PC or system manufacturer to confirm VR capabilities. GD-102
- Requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync Premium support. AMD FreeSync Premium requires mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-161.
- Radeon™ Boost is compatible with Windows 7 and 10 in select titles only. Hardware compatibility includes RX 400 and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. For a list of compatible titles see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-boost. GD-158
- FreeSync Premium Pro does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync Premium Pro supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-162.
- PCI Express x16 Slot
- One available 8-pin PCI-E power connector
- 450 Watt or greater power supply
- OS Support: Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition, Windows 7 - 64-Bit Edition, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit or Linux x86_64
|Chipset||AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT|
|Engine Clock||Base: N/A
Game: 1560 MHz
Boost: Up to 1620 MHz
* Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
|Memory Clock||12Gbps Effective|
|Memory Bandwidth||288 GB/sec|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 4.0|
|Lighting||RGB Fusion 2.0 w/ Gigabyte AORUS Engine|
|Cooler||WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||Digital: 7680 x 4320 @ 60Hz|
|Max. Display Support||4|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 2.0b|
|DisplayPort||3 x DisplayPort 1.4|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.2|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
|Dimensions||279.85 x 114.35 x 49.55 mm|