Google Nest Mini: Still Mini, Even More Mighty.
Meet the new Nest Mini
Your music sounds bigger and better than ever, and the Google Assistant is a huge help around the house1.
Engineered For Sound, Designed For Your Home
- Bigger, Richer Sound
Google Nest Mini has 2x stronger bass than the original Mini1
- Made With The Environment In Mind
Durable fabric top made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Improved Voice Recognition
Ask for help, even from across the room1
Hang It On The Wall
The integrated wall mount makes it easy to put in any room.
Easy Volume Controls
LEDs light up to show your volume when you approach.
Fabric covering made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
Stream Your Music And News
- Play music and entertainment from your favourite apps with your voice2
- Just ask your Google Assistant, or stream to Nest Mini from your Phone3
Just say "Hey Google..."
"Play some music on Spotify"
"Turn up the volume"
"Play music by Sia"
"Play my dinner playlist"
"Play my workout playlist"
"Play the latest news"
Being Part Of Your Home Means Respecting Your Privacy
When it comes to privacy, you know what's right for you and your family. You control your privacy on your Nest Wi-Fi point.
Exclusive Frozen 2 Stories
Bring some Disney magic into your home with tales from Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf.
"Hey Google, Tell Me A Frozen Story."
Get Help Around Your Home With Your Google Assistant
Just ask and get the best of Google; Weather, News, SPorts or almost anything else.
Hear your personalized schedule, commute and reminders3.
Set timers and alarms by voice too.
"Hey Google, set a 13 minute timer for pizza."
Nest Mini: "Sure, a 13 minute timer called pizza. Starting... now."
"Hey Google, set an alarm for 7 AM tomorrow.
Nest Mini: "You got it, your alarm is set for 7 AM tomorrow."
"Hey Google, when is my first event today?"
Nest Mini: "First up today you have coffee with Mom."
Control Your Home With Just Your Voice
Dim the lights, turn on the TV, or turn up the heat‑‑just ask your Google Assistant4. This works with more than a thousand compatible smart devices.
- Wi-Fi use requires 802.11a/b/g/n/ac access point (router)
- Google Home app running on a compatible mobile device. Minimum operating system requirements can be found at g.co/home/req.
|Make and Model||Google Nest Mini|
|Materials||Top: Durable fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
External Enclosure: made with at least 35% post-consumer recycled plastic
|Processor||Quad-core 64-bit ARM CPU, 1.4 GHz, High-performance ML hardware engine|
|Wi-Fi||Dual Band 802.11 b/g/n/ac|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5.0GHz|
|Chromecast||Chromecast Built In, supports Chromecast and Chromecast Audio through Voice Commands|
|Speaker||1x 40mm Driver w/ 360° Sound|
|Microphone||3x Far-field Microphones support voice recognition for hands-free use|
|I/O Port||1x DC Power In port|
|Power||External AC Power Adapter, 15W|
|Cellular O/S Support||Android
|Dimensions||98 x 98 x 42 mm (3.85" x 3.85" x 1.65")|
- As compared to Google Home Mini. Measured at 60 ~ 100Hz at max volume. Google Nest Mini requires a Wi-Fi network, a nearby electrical outlet, a Google Account, and a compatible mobile device. See https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/7035987 for details.
- Subscriptions may be required for certain content. Additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. Nest Mini is optimized for selected content services only. Chromecast-enabled apps required.
- Personalized features require additional setup and enrollment, and support up to six users. When using Voice Match, keep in mind that a voice similar to yours, or a recording of your voice, could result in Google incorrectly recognizing someone else as you.
- Compatible smart devices required. For example, controlling your lights or thermostat requires a compatible smart thermostat or compatible smart bulbs linked to Nest Mini. Controlling your TV requires a Chromecast or Chromecast-enabled TV.
- Google Nest Mini Voice Assistant Speaker, Charcoal
- Power Adapter
- Power Cable
- Documentation Bundle