- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
Identifies the four fastest cores on the processor to provide improved lightly-threaded performance on X-series processors. The driver allows users to set preferred applications that will direct workloads to the fastest cores.¹
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0¹ ³
Dynamically increases the processor’s frequency, as needed, by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom when operating below specified limits.
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)¹
Delivers two processing threads per physical core. Highly threaded applications can be configured to take advantage of these additional threads to assign workloads to be completed in parallel.
- Integrated Memory Controller
Supports up to four channels of DDR4-2933 memory with up to 2 DIMMs per channel and support for 32GB density, for a maximum 256GB of total memory capacity. Support for the Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP) specification, revision 2.0 for DDR4.
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Support
Support for Intel® Optane™ memory technology, which provides performance improvements as well as fast application response times for system acceleration.
- Intel® Smart Cache
Up to 24.75MB of shared cached allows fast access to your data by enabling dynamic and efficient allocation of the cache to match the needs of each core reducing latency to frequently used data.
- Overclocking Enabled² 4
Fully unlocked core multipliers, power, base clock, and DDR4 memory ratios for amazing flexibility with overclocking.
- Chipset/Motherboard Compatibility
Supported by the Intel® X299 chipset.
- Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)
A fast, secure AES engine for a variety of encryption apps, including whole disk encryption, file storage encryption, conditional access of HD content, internet security, and VOIP. Consumers benefit from protected internet and email content, plus fast, responsive disk encryption.5
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT)¹
Allows one hardware platform to function as multiple “virtual” platforms. Offers improved manageability by limiting downtime and maintaining productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions.
- Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512)¹
Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) is a set of instructions that can accelerate performance for workloads and usages such as scientific simulations, financial analytics, artificial intelligence (AI)/deep learning, 3D modeling and analysis, image, and audio/video processing, cryptography, and data compression.
- Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost)¹
Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost), formerly called Vector Neural Network Instructions (VNNI), is a new set of Intel® AVX-512 instructions. These instructions accomplish in a single instruction what formerly required three instructions for INT8 operations, significantly accelerating inference performance for deep-learning workloads optimized to use VNNI. For more info, visit: intel.ai/intel-deep-learning-boost/.
- PCI Express* 3.0 Interface6
Offers up to 8GT/S for fast access to peripheral devices such as: networking cards, graphic accelerators, and storage.
- Green Technology
Manufactured with lead-free and halogen-free7 component packages.
- Intel® technologies’ features and benefits depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. No computer system can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer or learn more at Intel.ca.
- Altering clock frequency or voltage may damage or reduce the useful life of the processor and other system components, and may reduce system stability and performance. Product warranties may not apply if the processor is operated beyond its specifications. Check with the manufacturers of system and components for additional details.
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology: Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.ca/go/turbo.
- Intel® Core™ i7 & i9 processors designated by “K” and “X” in the processor number are unlocked for performance tuning.
- No product or component can be absolutely secure.
- Actual number of ports available may vary by processor number and system configuration. Please refer to the specifications corresponding to the processor number of interest or consult your system vendor for more information.
- "Halogen Free" applies only to brominated and chlorinated flame retardants (BFRs/CFRs) and PVC in the final product. Intel components as well as purchased components on the finished assembly meet JS-709A requirements, and the PCB/Substrate meet IEC 61249-2-21 requirements. The replacement of halogenated flame retardants and/or PVC may not be better for the environment.
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i9-10900X X-Series Processor|
|Number of Cores||10|
|Number of Threads||20|
|Clock Speed||3.70 GHz|
|Max Turbo Frequency|| 4.50 GHz
|Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Frequency||4.70 GHz|
|Cache||19.25 MB SmartCache|
|Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type)||256 GB|
|Max Memory Bandwidth||N/A|
|ECC Memory Support||No|
|PCI Express Revision||3.0|
|Max # of PCI Express Lanes||48|
|Intel® Optane™ Support||Yes|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0||Yes|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology||Yes|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Yes|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Yes|
|Extensions||Intel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX2, Intel® AVX-512|
|# of AVX-512 FMA Units||2|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology||Yes|
|Intel® AES New Instructions||Yes|
|Execute Disable Bit||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||None (Sold Separately)|
|Socket||Socket LGA 2066|