The Club3D DisplayPort™ v1.4 HBR3 Male/Female, 2m cable that enables the extension of your connection to your DisplayPort™ supported (Gaming) PC or Laptop to an (Ultra) High Resolution Monitor or other DisplayPort™ supported device.
DisplayPort™ 1.4 adds support for Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC), Forward Error Correction, and extends the maximum number of inline audio channels to 32.
It features locking DisplayPort™ connectors providing a secure, dependable connection. Simply press the built-in one-touch latch button to unlock the connector.
The soft UltraFlex jacket protects the cable from bends and deformation damage. The Cable is 28AWG and fully Bi-Directional.
DisplayPort v1.4 Support
The DisplayPort standard specifies a high bandwidth, bi-directional display interconnect that enables a common interface approach for internal and external display connectivity. The DisplayPort interface features optional audio capability.
This Club3D DisplayPort™ v1.4 Cable uses HBR3 mode but adds support for Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC) and improves link rates from 8.1 to 10Gbps per lane which increases total bandwidth up to 40 Gbps.
- Supports the full DisplayPort v1.4 Spec
- Supports 3,840 x 2,160p @ 60Hz Video with Multichannel Audio Support
- Gold-plated connectors optimize performance
- 2m (6.6 foot) long HDMI™ v2.0 Cable
- Fully DisplayPort™ Version 1.4 Compliant w/ HBR3, 32.4Gbps
- Supports Display Stream Compression (DSC) v1.2
- Supports Forward Error Correction
- Supports up to 32x Inline Audio Channels
- Downwards compatible to older DisplayPort standards
- Support resolutions up to 8K @ 60Hz and 4K UHD @ 144Hz
- This Cable uses 28AWG wiring and it is fully Bi-Directional
|Make and Model||Club3D DisplayPort™ Extension Cable v1.4 HBR3, Male/Female, 2m|
|Cable Connectors||DisplayPort Extension Cable:
1x DisplayPort Male plug
1x DisplayPort Female port
|Bandwidth||8K UHD up to 60Hz
4K UHD up to 144Hz
DSC v1.2: Display Stream Compression
FEC: Forward Error Correction
|Cable Length||2m (6.6 feet)|