H510 Elite: The Premium Compact Mid-tower ATX Case
The H510 Elite compact ATX mid-tower is perfect for your RGB build. Behind the flush-mounted, tempered glass front panel, you’ll discover our renowned AER RGB 2 fans keeping your components brilliantly cool.
As well, well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount, a front panel USB-C connector, and an all-steel and tempered glass construction are just some of the key features you’ll get.
The H510 Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans.
- Two tempered glass panels top off your build, perfectly showcasing your RGB build. We’ve included two Aer RGB 2 fans and an RGB LED strip to get you started.
- The H510 Elite features a removable radiator mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays, and a patented cable management system for a smarter, easier build experience. The new Smart Device 2 includes two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support 0dB modes for voltage-regulated or PWM fans.
- The USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, and the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass panels all showcase your stunning build.
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choose from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and Fans; create your dream PC.
NZXT Made the Iconic H510i Series PC Cases Even Better!
Yes, NZXT's best-selling case lineup includes new features to improve connectivity, make it even easier to build, and look even more amazing and an upgraded Smart Device V2 increases your options and control of your new Rig.
You’ll still find the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector, tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew.
Smarter Than Ever!
This H510 Elite Series Case features design improvements including a re-designed SSD tray, flush tempered glass mounting and numerous fine adjustments for a smarter build experience. The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor providing NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- MORE MODERN
With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
- STILL BEAUTIFUL
The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build
- ENJOYABLE BUILDS FOR ALL
Cable management can often take more time than assembly. NZXT designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring
- STREAMLINED COOLING
A front bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm makes installing water-cooling simple. Two Aer F 120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front and PSU intakes include removable filters
- An internet connection is required to download the CAM software
Some CAM software features require Internet access, a valid email address and acceptance of NZXT's current Terms of Service
|Make and Model||NZXT H510 ELITE Series Case|
|Chassis Type||Mid Tower Chassis|
|M/B Form Factor||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|3.5" Bays||2 + 1|
|2.5" Bays||2 + 1|
|Fans Slots||Front: 2x 120 / 2x 140mm (2x AER RGB 2 140mm Fans included)
Top: 1x 120mm / 1x 140mm (1x AER F140 Case Version 140mm Fan Included)
Rear: 1x 120mm (1x AER F120 Case Version Fan 120mm Included)
|AER RGB Fans||2x AER RGB 2 140mm Fans:
Speed: 500-1,500 RPM
Airflow: 30.39 ~ 91.19 CFM
Noise: 22 ~ 33 dBA
Air Pressure: 0.17 ~ 1.52mm-H2O
Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
Fan Connector: 4-Pin PWM
|Radiator Support||Rear: 1x 120mm
Front: 2x 140mm / 2x 120mm in Pull setup
Note: You will need to remove the front RGB fans if you plan to mount a radiator here
|Air Filters||All Air Intake Areas have removable Air Filters|
|Top I/O Ports||1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-C port
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps) Type-A port
1x 3.5mm Headset Audio Jack
|Front Header||Front I/O Internal Header:
1x USB 3.1 Gen2 Internal Header
1x USB 3.1 Gen1 Internal Header
1x USB 2.0 Internal Header
1x HD Audio Header
|Smart Device V2||2x RGB LED channels, each support up to 4x HUE 2 addressable LED strips or 5x Aer RGB 2 fans
Built-in noise detection module3x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output*
* Note:If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port . Do not use low-noise adapters.
|RGB Lighting||Included RGB LED Lighting:
2x Integrated AER RGB 2 140mm Fans
1x Integrated addressable LED Strip
|Part Clearances||Cable Management: 19 ~ 23mm
GPU Clearance: Up to 368.5mm
Vertical GPU Mount Clearance: 40.64mm
CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
Front Radiator: 60mm
Rear Radiator: 60mm
Reservoir & Pump: Up to 180mm (Along cable bar), Up to 86mm (Along bottom panel)
|Power Supply||Fits Standard ATX PS2 Power Supplies|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions||With Feet: 428 x 210 x 460mm|
- NZXT H510 Elite ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case, Black
- Installation Screw Kit
- 2x Integrated Aer RGB 2 140mm Fans
- 1x AER F140 Case Version Fan
- 1x AER F120 Case Version Fan
- 1x Integrated Addressable RGB LED Strip