Felt Pen Nibs for Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Pro Pen 3D
Wacom Pro Pen 3D includes Wacom Pro Pen 2 performance with the added benefit of a streamlined, highly customizable workflow and full navigational control in 3D.
Designed with 3D creativity in mind, the Wacom Pro Pen 3D provides full navigational control in 3D. The three pen buttons are set right at your fingertips and allow you to pan, zoom and tumble in a range of 3D applications. Each button can be quickly customized for many functions in nearly any 3D or 2D application. The Wacom Pro Pen 3D also utilizes Wacom’s most advanced pen technology for an incredibly sensitive, precise and natural experience.
The Pro Pen 3D from Wacom is designed to help you create 3D content thanks to its three buttons at your fingertips, which allow you to pan, zoom, and tumble in multiple 3D applications. It's compatible with select Wacom products and provides you with tilt support and lag-free tracking. Moreover, it has 8192 level of pressure sensitivity and doesn't require a battery to operate. Included is a carrying case, which has six replacement nibs, four standard and two felt; a removal tool; and four color rings.
- Three fully customizable pen buttons let you tumble objects, pan, zoom, model, sculpt or modify creative tools in 3D and 2D applications
- Cordless & battery-free convenience
- Exchangeable aluminum color rings
- Protective pen case with replacement nibs and nib remover tool
- Compatible with:
- Wacom Intuos Pro (PTH660, PTH660P, PTH860, PTH860P)
- Wacom MobileStudio Pro (DTHW1320, DTHW1620)
- Wacom Cintiq Pro (DTH1320, DTH1620, DTK2420, DTH2420, DTH3220)
- Windows® and Mac applications
|Product||Replacement Stylus Pen|
|Technology||Electromagnetic Resonance (EMR)|
|Number of Switches||3|
|Stylus Accuracy||±0 mil / 0.00 mm|
- Wacom Pro Pen 3D
- Pen Case w/ 4 Standard, 2 Felt Nibs, Nib Removal Tool
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information