The UniFi XG with Quad-Radio 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point with Dedicated Security Radio
The UniFi® Ecosystem enables the system integrator to effectively and efficiently create wireless network designs of any size, from small to large, with the potential for unlimited scalability.
The built-in, dedicated security and monitoring radio of the UniFi XG AP provides visibility into site performance, channel planning, and local interferers, allowing the integrator to properly evaluate performance and quickly respond to changing interference and security threat landscapes.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser and the UniFi app (iOS or Android™), the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for highdensity client deployments requiring low latency and high
- Simultaneous Tri-Band 4x4 Multi-User MIMO
- Dedicated Security Radio with Persistent Threat Management
- Real-Time Spectrum and airTime Utilization Engine
Create a Future-Proof 10 Gigabit End-to-End UniFi Network
The Highest Performing WiFi AP in the World
High Density Tests conducted on Access Points where done in a high density environment with 100 WiFi clients running the test concurrently
- Powerful Hardware The UniFi XG AP features the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology combined with dedicated security and Bluetooth radios.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software The system integrator can leverage the controller to easily configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network.
- Expandable The system integrator can start with one (or upgrade to a multi-pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Save Money and Save Time UniFi comes bundled with a software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service. For more information about UniFi Cloud or UniFi Elite service, visit: unifi.ubnt.com
The UniFi WiFi AP delivers unprecedented wireless awareness and security, including tools for real-time spectrum monitoring, airtime utilization analytics, and intrusion detection/prevention. Using a persistent spectral scan, the AP constantly monitors the RF environment to check for both potential malicious activity and the best channel for network performance.
Advanced Features in UniFi Controller
Featuring an intuitive user interface, the UniFi Controller conducts device discovery, provisioning, monitoring, and configuration for centralized control of UniFi devices.
|Make and Model||UniFi XG AC 10 Wireless Access Point|
|Environment||Indoor or Outdoor (Covered)|
|2.4 GHz Radio Rate||800 Mbps|
|2.4 GHz MIMO||4X4|
|5 GHz Radio Rate||(2) 1733 Mbps|
|5 GHz MIMO||(2) 4x4|
|Dedicated Security Radio||Yes|
|Secondary Ethernet Port||Yes|
|PoE Mode||802.3bt PoE|
|Wall / Ceiling Mount||Yes|
|Junction Box Mount||Yes|
|Radios||2.4 GHz, (2) 5 GHz, Security|
|Maximum TX Power
2.4 GHz 5
(2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 6 dBi each
(2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 8 dBi each
|Wi-Fi Standards||802.11 a/b/g/n/r/k/v/ac/ac-wave2|
|BSSID||Up to 8 per Radio|
|Supported Data Rates (Mbps)|
|802.11ac||6.5 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2/3/4, VHT 20/40/80) 58 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 160)|
|802.11n||6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)|
|802.11a||6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
|802.11g||6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
|802.11b||1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps|
|Networking /Ethernet|| (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port (1)
1/10 Gbps ICM Ethernet Port
|Power Method||802.3bt PoE|
|Mounting||Wall/Ceiling/Junction Box (Kits Included)|
|Dimensions and Weight||Package||228 x 228 x 50 mm (8.98 x 8.98 x 1.97")|
|Weight with Mounting Kit||1.20 kg (2.65 lb) 1.35 kg (2.98 lb)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 60° C (14 to 140° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Supported Voltage Range||44 to 57VDC|
|Power Supply||PoE Injector 50VDC, 1.2A Gigabit|
|Maximum Power Consumption||31W|
- UAP-XG Access Point
- Power Adapter
- Ceiling / Wall Mount Kit