Kingston® A2000 1TB M.2 PCI-E SSD: Uncompromising Performance, Amazing Value
Kingston's A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance of read/write speeds up to 2,200/2,000MB/s1, A2000 delivers 3x the performance over a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, lower power and lower heat. A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level user, purpose-built system manufacturer, DIY system builder, and those seeking to upgrade their PC. With a single-sided slim M.2 design, A2000 works to its full potential when installed in an Ultrabook or a small form factor PC (SFF PC) system.
Available in capacities from 250GB - 1TB2 to meet your system's needs. A2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit XTS-AES Hardware-based encryption and allows the usage of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec™, McAfee™, WinMagic® and others. A2000 also has built-in eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
- 1TB unformatted capacity
- NVMe PCIe performance at a fraction of the cost
- 3D NAND
- Supports a full-security suite
- TCG Opal
- XTS-AES 256-bit Encryption
- IEEE 1667 / eDrive Security
- Ideal for Ultrabooks and small form factor PC (SFF PC) systems
- 5 Year Kingston® manufacturer limited warranty
NVMe PCIe Performance at a Fraction of the Cost
A2000 is an affordable solution with impressive read/write speeds up to 2,200/2,000 MB/s1.
Full-security Suite Support
Protect and secure your data with Kingston's self-encrypting drive.
- Laptops & Motherboards with available M.2 SATA port
- Requires space for a 80mm long M.2 Drive
|Make and Model||Kingston® A2000 Series PCI-E SSD, 1TB|
|Flash Type||3D NAND|
Reads: up to 2,200MB/s
Writes: up to 2,000MB/s
|Random IOPS||Random 4k Read/Write:
Reads: up to 250,000 IOPS
Writes: up to 220,000 IOPS
|Interface||M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0 x4|
|Form Factor||M.2 (80 x 22mm)|
|MTBF||2 million hours|
|Total Bytes Written||600TBW|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70°C
Storage: -40 to 85°C
|Vibration||Operating: 2.17G peak, 7 ~ 800Hz
Non-Operating: 20G peak, 10 ~ 2,000Hz
|Power Consumption||Idle: 0.0032W
Read: up to 1.7W
Write: up to 4.5W
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||80 x 22mm x 3.5 mm|
- Based on "out-of-box performance" using a PCIe 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage. IOMETER Random 4K Read/Write is based on 8GB partition.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the product. For more information go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.
- Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Workload (JESD219A)
- Kingston® A2000 M.2 NVMe PCI-E x4 SSD, 1TB
- User's Information