2TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro PCIe x4 Gen3 NVMe v1.3 M.2 2280 SSD
Next Gen PCI-E x4 NVMe M.2 SSD Performance and Pricing
The SX8200 Pro M.2 2280 SSD is our fastest SSD to date, designed for PC enthusiasts, dedicated gamers, and overclockers.
It features an ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface, offering sustained peak R/W speeds of 3200/1700MB per second, outpacing SATA 6Gb/s by a huge margin.
Supporting NVMe 1.3, the SX8200 Pro delivers excellent random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities.
With SLC Caching, DRAM Cache Buffer, and LDPC ECC technologies, it maintains high speeds and data integrity during even the most intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, and other high demand applications.
PCIe Gen3x4 - Breakthrough the Barrier of Speed
- Experience stunning speed
- In pursuit of higher performance
- 3D NAND Flash - Higher capacity, efficiency, and reliability
- LDPC ECC ensures data integrity
- E2E data protection and RAID engine
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3 x4 Interface:
- Read Speeds: Up to 3,500 MB/sec1
- Write Speeds: Up to 3,000 MB/sec1
- Incredible Data Throughput:
- Read IOPS: Up to 360,000 IOPS/sec1
- Write IOPS: Up to 360,000 IOPS/sec1
- Modern NVMe 1.3-Support
- New Gen 3D NAND Flash w/ Higher Capacity, Durability, and Power Efficiency
- M.2 2280 Form Factor: Supports Desktops and Notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Designed for Discerning Gamers, PC Enthusiasts, Overclockers, and Video Content Producers
In Pursuit of Higher Performance
With intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the SX8200 Pro can accelerate sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time, making it especially suitable for multimedia editing and gaming.
3D NAND Flash - Higher Capacity, Efficiency, and Reliability
Built with 3D NAND Flash the SX8200 Pro comes in capacities of up to 2TB, offers higher efficiency, and is more reliable than standard 2D SSDs. Thanks to the support of data protection technologies, it also features a high TBW and excellent durability to meet the demands of various applications.
LDPC ECC Ensures Data Integrity
The SX8200 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan.
E2E Data Protection and RAID Engine
Supporting E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine, the SX8200 Pro ensures data safety, integrity, and delivers an extended lifespan.
Cool XPG Heatsink Included
The SX8200 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 looks great in builds either way.
Backed by ADATA's 5-Year Limited Warranty
Every component on the SX8200 Pro has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification. What's more, it comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
|Make and Model||ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro PCIe x4 M.2 2280 SSD|
|Flash Type||3D TLC NAND Flash (2nd Gen 64-layer)|
|Controller||Silicon Motion Controller (SMI)|
|Interfaces||PCIe 3.0 x4
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Data Bandwidth||Reads: Up to 3,500 MB/sec1
Writes: Up to 3,000 MB/sec1
Random Reads: Up to 360,000 IOPS/sec1
Random Writes: Up to 360,000 IOPS/sec1
|Reliability||MTBF: 2,000,000 Hours|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70° C
Storage: -40 ~ 85° C
|Shock||1,500G for 0.5ms|
|Dimensions||80 x 22 x 3.5mm|
- Performance numbers may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware, software, OS, and other system variables.