RMx White Series™ RM750x – 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU
CORSAIR RMx White Series fully modular power supplies are built with the highest quality components to deliver 80 PLUS Gold power to your PC, with virtually silent operation.
Corsair RMx series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, quiet operation, Gold-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they're a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads. And, the fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- 750W, 80 Plus Gold Efficiency
- Fully modular, 100% Japanese capacitors
- ZeroRPM fan mode for near-silent operation at low to medium loads
- Flexible fully modular, flat white cables for easy cable routing
- Over-voltage protection, Over-current protection, Short-circuit protection, Over-temperature protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
- 10-Year manufacturer warranty
PRISTINE WHITE CASING
Now available in an elegant white finish to make your build truly stand out.
TUNED FOR LOW NOISE OPERATION
A specially set fan curve ensures that, even at full load, fan noise is kept to a minimum.
80 PLUS GOLD CERTIFIED
The RMx White can deliver power with over 90% efficiency, lowering energy consumption, noise, temperatures, and your power bill.
100% ALL JAPANESE CAPACITORS
By using high-end electrolytic capacitors, the RM750x delivers the unwavering power and long-term reliability you've come to expect from a CORSAIR power supply.
ZERO RPM FAN MODE
At low and medium loads the RM750x's cooling fan doesn't spin until you need it, for near-silent operation.
FULLY MODULAR, FLAT CABLES
Flexible fully modular, flat white cables mean that you only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.
CORSAIR offers a ten-year warranty on all RMx series power supplies, your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds. If you run into any problems during the installation or use of an RMx power supply, CORSAIR global customer support is ready to help.
- 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
|Make and Model||Corsair RMx Series 750W Modular Power Supply|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240Vac|
|Input Frequency Range||47 ~ 63Hz|
|Current||10A - 5A|
|Compliance||80 PLUS® Gold ~90%|
|Total Output||750W @ 50° C|
|80 PLUS®||Yes, 80 PLUS® Gold certified|
|Power Factor Correction||Active PFC|
|Fan Bearing Technology||Rifle Bearing|
|Connectors||1 x ATX Connector
2 x EPS Connectors
1 x Floppy Connector
4 x Four-Pin Peripheral Connectors
4 x PCI Connectors
9 x SATA Connectors
|Cable Type||Low-profile, Flat white cables|
|Modular Cable||Fully modular|
|Protection||Over-Voltage protection OVP
Short-Circuit protection SCP
Over-Current protection OCP
Over-Temperature protection OTP
|Safety Approvals||FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||150 x 86 x 150 mm|
- Corsair RMx Series RM750x 750W ATX Modular Power Supply, White
- ATX Power Supply
- AC Power Cord
- Mounting Screws
- Cable Ties
- Corsair Case Badge
- User Manual