Value PC for Home and SOHO Level Tasks
MEPC VT2000I Value PCs are designed to handle your current medium Home needs
This MEPC VT2000I Value PC what it takes to handle your Home and SOHO level PC needs for those Office Apps, E-Mail, Web Surfing and more. It has the features Home Computers need; a powerful Intel® Core™ i5-9400 2.9GHz Hexa Core Processor, ASUS PRIME B360M-C/CSM Motherboard, 8GB of DDR4-2666 RAM, 256GB SATA SSD + 1TB HDD all running under Windows® 10 Home.
Powerful Now, Upgradeable Later
In the future, when you need or want even more performance you can upgrade this MEPC with the latest parts for better performance, more storage, advanced 3D graphics, etc.
Assembled by Experienced Memory Express Builders
This VT2000I Value PC is assembled and tested by our in-house team of experienced Computer Builders. It is backed by a 1 Year Limited Parts and Labour Warranty at all Memory Express locations.
Intel® Core™ i5 9400 Hexa Core Processor
The latest 9th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors take your creativity to the next level with the power you need to create, edit, and share multiple programs and apps running at the same time.
Intel® Core™ i5-9400 2.9GHz Hexa Core Processor w/ 4.1GHz Turbo, 6 Threads, 9MB Smart Cache, 14nm, 95W
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0: dynamically increases the processor's frequency as needed by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom when operating below specified limits
- 9MB Intel® Smart Cache: The shared cache is dynamically allocated to cores, based on need
- Intel® Virtualization Technology: a hardware platform to work as many "virtual" platforms with improved manageability, limiting downtime & maintaining productivity for increased security
- CPU Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 630: provides up to 4K UHD video outputs
ASUS PRIME B360M-C/CSM Motherboard
ASUS is the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand. Famous for user-focused Designed Thinking, we understand the importance of security, stability and easy manageability for your business. Our latest lineup of business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability, and an improved management suite for easier customization.
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model Motherboard
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- Dedicated LPC header and debug card with LCD display for faster troubleshooting
- Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
Microsoft Windows® 10 Home, 64 bit
Windows® 10 is latest version in the Windows® Family. It includes new security, performance, and stability improvements as well as an improved user interface that is familiar the first time you use it.
Windows® 10 is familiar and easy to use, with lots of similarities to Windows® 7, including the return of the Start Menu. Windows® 10 starts up and resumes faster, it also has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with the software and hardware you already have.
- X-Box integration, DirectX 12 and other Gaming enhancements
- Cortana the Virtual Assistant can help you get things done
- Improved Update and Driver downloads and installations
- Virtual Desktops are easy to make and manage
Available With Optional Instore Product Replacement Warranty
Memory Express offers the optional Instore Product Replacement (IPR) Parts and Labour Warranty to repair your hardware much faster, reducing turnaround times from weeks to mere days. MEPC Computers purchased with the optional IPR Extended Warranty get priority service with brand new replacement parts right off the shelf. Optional IPR Warranty coverage is available for 2, 3 or 4 Years.
Replacements Are Always New, Never Refurbished
IPR gives a new replacement part of our shelves everytime; not an old refurbished product that are sometimes sent by the Manufacturer weeks later. Also, if your defective part is obsolete, you will automatically get the modern equivalent; which is often much better than the original was.
Less Down Time, More Productivity
You get brand new replacement parts for defective hardware during the IPR coverage period. You will also have your IPR covered Computer back within 5 Business days or less, instead of waiting weeks and weeks for the manufacturer's new or refurbished warranty replacement parts to arrive.
|Make and Model||ME PC VT2000I Gaming PC|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-9400 2.9GHz Hexa Core Processor w/ 4.1GHz Turbo, 6 Threads, 9MB Smart Cache, 14nm, 95W|
|Processor Cooler||Pre-Installed Intel® Stock CPU Cooler|
|Motherboard||ASUS PRIME B360M-C/CSM Motherboard|
|Graphics||CPU Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 630|
|Memory||8GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value Series RAM (1x 8GB)|
|Storage||1x 250GB ADATA SU800 2.5in SATA SSD
1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda SATA HDD
|Optical Drive||24x DVD-RW Drive|
|Wireless||ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1 AC1200 Wireless PCI-E Network Card
Dual Band 802.11 ac Wi-Fi
|Chassis||ME PC CE052 mATX Small Form Factor Case, Black|
|Power Supply||Power Man 300W SFF Power Supply|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Home|
|Warranty||1 Year Memory Express Parts & Labour Limited Warranty
(Optional 2, 3 or 4 Year Instore Product Replacement Warranties Are Available)
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.