Bend the rules
Great gaming experiences are created by bending the rules. The all new RDNA powered Radeon RX 5700 XT for exceptional performance and High-fidelity gaming. Take control with Radeon RX 5700 XT and experience powerful, accelerated gaming customized for you.
Game Fidelity Accelerated
High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, and VR technologies³ for maximum performance and jaw-dropping gaming experiences.
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Get the competitive advantage with dramatically reduced input lag with Radeon Anti-Lag, get stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync¹ technology, and the latest Radeon Software for incredibly responsive and insanely immersive gameplay.
The New Gaming RDNA Architecture
Radeon RX 5700 XT features new compute units, new instructions better suited for visual effects, and multi-level cache hierarchy for greatly reduced latency and highly responsive gaming.
The Radeon RX 5700 Series GPUs are powered by RDNA architecture, the heart of AMD's new 7nm process. RDNA features up to 40 redesigned compute units that deliver incredible performance and up to 4x IPC improvement. This translates to greatly improved performance for visual effects such as volumetric lighting, blur effects, and depth of field. The architecture also enables DisplayPort 1.4 with Display Stream Compression (DSC), which work with compatible displays to allow 4k gaming at extreme fresh rates without chroma subsampling.
The AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT is topped with a metal shroud that has machined accents for grip and contours to help funnel airflow towards the heatsink.
AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
Radeon Software is a powerful hub that provides tools to customize in-game aesthetics, record gameplay, tweak performance, update drivers, and much more. The latest edition features Radeon™ Anti-Lag, a new technology that reduces input lag, effectively increasing the response time of the game and offering a significant competitive advantage in many titles.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, Tweak and Tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
Learn more about wtfast here.
Profit from GPU power
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because no personal data is stored online. Get started making money today!
The Radeon RX 5700 Series' RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon™ Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, TressFX, TrueAudio Next, and VR technologies3. Games utilizing these technologies offer enhanced performance and more aesthetic options with an AMD graphics card.
AMD Radeon FreeSync™
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Experience stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync™ ¹and FreeSync™ 2 HDR² technology, available on many ASUS monitors.
- Radeon FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
- FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105
- Radeon VR Ready Premium Products are select Radeon GPUs that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for video cards/GPUs. Other hardware (including CPU) and system requirements recommended by Oculus Rift or HTC Vive should also be met in order to operate the applicable HMDs as intended. As VR technology, HMDs and other VR hardware and software evolve and/or become available, these criteria may change without notice. PC/System manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different VR results/performance. Check with your PC or system manufacturer to confirm VR capabilities. GD-102
- PCI Express x16 Slot
- One available 8-pin and one available 6-pin PCI-E power connectors
- 600 Watt or greater power supply
- OS Support: Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition, Windows 7 - 64-Bit Edition, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit or Linux x86_64
|Chipset||AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT|
|Engine Clock|| Boost Clock: Up to 1905 MHz
Game Clock: 1755 MHz
Base Clock: 1605 MHz
|Memory Clock||14 Gbps Effective|
|Memory Bandwidth||448 GB/sec|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 4.0|
|Cooler||Dual slot active cooler w/ blower fan|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||Digital: 4096 x 2160|
|Max. Display Support||4|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 2.0b|
|DisplayPort||3 x DisplayPort 1.4|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.2|
|Power Consumption||225 W|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin and 1 x 6 pin|
|Dimensions||266.7 x 111.2 x 40 mm|