Bend the rules
Great gaming experiences are created by bending the rules. The all new RDNA powered Radeon RX 5700 XT for exceptional performance and High-fidelity gaming. Take control with Radeon RX 5700 XT and experience powerful, accelerated gaming customized for you.
Game Fidelity Accelerated
High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, and VR technologies³ for maximum performance and jaw-dropping gaming experiences.
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Get the competitive advantage with dramatically reduced input lag with Radeon Anti-Lag, get stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync¹ technology, and the latest Radeon Software for incredibly responsive and insanely immersive gameplay.
The New Gaming RDNA Architecture
Radeon RX 5700 XT features new compute units, new instructions better suited for visual effects, and multi-level cache hierarchy for greatly reduced latency and highly responsive gaming.
Intelligent Sharpening Technology
Radeon Image Sharpening combines contrast-adaptive sharpening with GPU upscaling to deliver crisp looking visuals with virtually no performance impact.
Stunning Visual Fidelity
FidelityFX is a collection of high-quality post-process effects that automatically collapse multiple effects into fewer shader passes to reduce overhead and free up your GPU for the visceral experience you demand.
Faster Responses To Your Every Move
Less lag equals more wins. Radeon Anti-Lag reduces latency dramatically, providing ultra-fast response time giving you a dynamic edge over your competition.
"When every frame counts, and every click matters, having Radeon Anti-Lag enabled to vastly improve click-to-response rates is a no-brainer, and a must-have for elite gamers."
Tim 'Nemesis' Lipovšek
League of Legends
No Stuttering. No Tearing. Just Gaming.
Radeon Freesync¹ and FreeSync 2 HDR² take full advantage of Radeon RX 5700 XT, bringing gamers the best stutter and tear-free gaming experience with higher refresh rates, lower latency, and 10-bit HDR, available on over 700 monitors.
Extreme Refresh Rates For Extreme Resolutions
DisplayPort 1.4 with Display Stream Compression is ready to power extreme refresh rates, framerates, resolution, and color depth for next-generation displays, supporting up to 8K resolution at 60 Hz or 5K at 120 Hz.
Customizable Gaming Experience
Take your gaming experience to the next level. Experience stutter-free, tear-free gaming, reduced input latency and day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases.
The New Gaming DNA
RDNA architecture is engineered for the next generation of high-performance gaming. It’s the DNA that powers your games, the DNA that brings your games to life, the DNA that keeps evolving, the DNA that brings your games to life.
More Performance, Less Power.
Efficiently energetic, Radeon RX 5700 XT delivers more performance while consuming less power than its predecessor.
GDDR6 Memory for Advanced Gaming
Equipped with 8GB of advanced GDDR6 memory to provide high bandwidth of up to 448 GB/s, enabling 1440p performance for today’s most demanding games.
Armed with More Bandwidth
Radeon RX 5700 XT features PCI Express 4.0 support, with a throughput of 16 GT/s and enables two times the bandwidth compared to PCI Express 3.0. Get ready for the next generation of PC gaming.
Radeon™ VR Ready Premium
Escape into lifelike realms of virtual reality experiences with Radeon VR Ready Premium solutions.
DirectX® 12 Technology
Taking your game to a whole new level
The Vulkan® API
Offering powerful OS compatibility, rendering features, and hardware efficiency
- Radeon FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
- FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105
- Radeon VR Ready Premium Products are select Radeon GPUs that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for video cards/GPUs. Other hardware (including CPU) and system requirements recommended by Oculus Rift or HTC Vive should also be met in order to operate the applicable HMDs as intended. As VR technology, HMDs and other VR hardware and software evolve and/or become available, these criteria may change without notice. PC/System manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different VR results/performance. Check with your PC or system manufacturer to confirm VR capabilities. GD-102
- PCI Express x16 Slot
- One available 8-pin and one available 6-pin PCI-E power connectors
- 600 Watt or greater power supply
- OS Support: Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition, Windows 7 - 64-Bit Edition, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit or Linux x86_64
|Chipset||AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT|
|Engine Clock|| Base: 1605 MHz
Game: 1755 MHz
Boost: Up to 1905 MHz
|Memory Clock||14 Gbps Effective|
|Memory Bandwidth||448 GB/sec|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 4.0|
|Cooler||Dual slot active cooler w/ blower fan|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||Digital: 4096 x 2160|
|Max. Display Support||4|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 2.0b|
|DisplayPort||3 x DisplayPort 1.4|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.2|
|Power Consumption||225 W|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin and 1 x 6 pin|
|Dimensions||266.7 x 111.2 x 40 mm|