The Blue Yeti NANO
PREMIUM USB MICROPHONE FOR RECORDING & STREAMING
Yeti Nano is a premium USB condenser microphone designed for broadcast-quality podcasting, YouTube videos, Twitch streaming, Skype calls and voice over work. Inspired by the #1-selling Blue Yeti USB microphone, Yeti Nano features 24-bit sound quality, a compact design, and plug 'n play operation for instant streaming with your PC or Mac. … With a no-latency headphone output and controls for headphone volume, mic mute and pickup pattern, Yeti Nano is the essential mic for today's streamers.
Small Footprint. Big Sound.
Yeti Nano includes everything you need to stream your message with crystal clarity. We designed two new proprietary mic capsules specifically tuned to give your voice exceptional presence and detail. Plus, Yeti Nano supports high-quality 24-bit/48kHz recording, so you can give your podcast, YouTube video or Twitch stream the production value it deserves. Whether you're gaming, making a business call, or recording, you'll be heard loud and clear every time.
Designed for Easy Streaming and Recording
Every aspect of Yeti Nano is designed to help you record and stream easily. The compact footprint and all-new aesthetic fits perfectly on any desktop and looks great on camera. The built-in metal stand makes it easy to adjust the angle of the mic exactly where you need it.
Capture Your Voice, or Many
Whether you plan to record a single source, or multiple sources at once, Yeti Nano gives you flexibility with two pickup-pattern modes to choose from. Simply tap the pattern-selection button to set the one that's right for your project.
Yeti Nano Polar Patterns
- CARDIOID MODE Perfect for podcasts with a single host, game streaming, Skype calls, vocal performances, voiceovers and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
- OMNIDIRECTIONAL Record or stream sound equally from all around the mic. Omnidirectional mode is best used in situations when you want to have a conference call with multiple participants in the same room, or a multi-person interview on a podcast.
Your Message — Loud and Clear
- PRO FEATURES Yeti Nano is a computer microphone designed for desktop use. When you're ready to start streaming or make a Skype call, just plug your headphones into the no-latency headphone port and adjust the volume to hear your voice in real time. And if you need to sneeze mid-stream? Just tap instant mute and make all the noise you want without being heard.
- SOFTWARE CONTROL For quick direct control, the Blue Sherpa companion app helps you get the most out of this powerful computer microphone. Mute and unmute your mic and headphones, fine-tune gain and levels, switch polar patterns, and change sample rates. Sherpa will also download firmware updates directly to your Yeti Nano, seamlessly keeping you up to date. Download free at bluedesigns.com/sherpa.
- Legendary Blue broadcast sound quality
- Cardioid and Omni pickup patterns
- Supports sample rates up to 24-bit/48kHz
- No-latency headphone output, headphone volume and mic mute
- Perfect for podcasting, game streaming, Skype calls, YouTube or music recording
- Plug 'n play—Mac and PC compatible
- Standard threading for optional Radius III shockmount and/or Compass boom arm
- Blue Sherpa companion app for streamlined control and firmware updates
|Make and Model||Logitech Blue Yeti Nano Microphone|
|Type||Multi-Pattern USB Condenser Microphone|
|Compatibility||Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 / macOS 10.10 or higher|
|Power Consumption||5V 150mA|
|Capsules||2 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules|
|Polar Patterns||Cardioid, Omnidirectional|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)|
|Max SPL||120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)|
|Power Output (RMS)||130mW|
|Frequency Response||15Hz – 22kHz|
|Signal to Noise||100dB|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.29" (10.9cm) x: 3.78" (9.6cm) x 8.31" (21.1cm)|
|Weight||1.39lbs (0.63 kg)|
- Blue Yeti Nano Microphone
- Desktop stand
- USB cable
- 3/8" to 5/8" adapter