Wacom Intuos Pro – Live. Dare. Create.
Redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets
Wacom Intuos Pro offers you more natural creative control than ever before. Combined with the super-sensitive Wacom Pro Pen 2, our sleek new tablet looks and feels amazing.
The Intuos Pro Creative Pen Tablet from Wacom is a flexible graphical tablet that can be used to digitize your work, and by flexible, we don't mean bendable. By itself, the Intuos Pro is a standard drawing tablet that connects to your system via USB or Bluetooth. It has eight customizable ExpressKeys™ and a Touch Ring to assist you with your workflow, and comes with the Wacom Pro Pen 2, which has 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity.
- Exceptional pen performance: Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking*
- Speed your workflow with multi-touch gestures, 6 customizable ExpressKeys™, Radial Menus and pen side switches
- Super-slim tablet design with a smaller, more compact footprint and premium materials
- Wacom Intuos Pro S, with dimensions of W: 269 mm, H: 170mm, D: 8mm (W: 10.6in, L: 6.7in, D: 0.3in)
* Compared with Wacom Pro Pen.
Advanced All-Digital Workflow
For artists and designers who want to work completely digital from start to finish, Wacom Intuos Pro lets you illustrate, edit or design with more natural creative control than ever before.
Customizable ExpressKeys™ and Touch Ring provide quick and easy shortcuts for everyday tasks.
Multi-touch gestures make navigating around your work as simple as using your smartphone.
New Wacom Pro Pen 2: Natural and Precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level.
Wacom Pro Pen 2 Performance
4x greater pressure sensitivity*, exceptional tilt-response and lag-free tracking provide greater creative control. Wacom Pro Pen 2's side switches put shortcuts and controls literally at your fingertips.
* Compared to Wacom Pro Pen.
Taking Creativity to Another Dimension
Designed with 3D creativity in mind, the Wacom Pro Pen 3D provides full navigational control in 3D.
Control at Your Fingertips
Three fully customizable pen buttons let you tumble objects, pan, zoom, model, sculpt or modify creative tools in 3D and 2D applications.
Slim and Sleek Design
The Intuos Pro is slim and compact so that it fits comfortably on a desk and travels easily in a laptop bag.
- USB port
- Windows® 7 or later (64bit)
- Mac OS 10.12 or later
- Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection to PC or Mac, Bluetooth v4.2
- Internet connection to download driver and software (Download and installation of driver is required to make product work)
|Product Type||Intuos Pro S Creative Pen Tablet|
|Ergonomics||Right or Left-handed use|
|Pressure Levels||8,192 (both pen tip and eraser)|
|Active Area||224 x 148 mm (8.7" x 5.8")|
|Technology||Patented electromagnetic resonance method|
|ExpressKeys™||6 customizable, application-specific|
|Pens||Wacom Pro Pen 2
Finetip Pen (for paper sketching)
|Pen Type||Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free|
|Tilt Recognition||±60 levels|
|Switches||2 side switches on pen, Touch on/off switch on tablet|
|Replacement Nibs||Wacom standard nibs (5 pack)
Wacom felt nibs (5 pack)
|Grip||Latex-free silicone rubber (Pro Pen 2, Finetip Pen)|
|Connectivity||Wired / Wireless|
|Wireless Technology||Built-in Bluetooth v4.2
(Bluetooth Classic for connecting to PC or Mac)
|Cable||Yes, USB cable|
|Cable Type||PVC-free USB cable|
|Cable Length||2m (6.6 ft.)|
|Certifications||US: FC, CEC (California EnergyCommision), RBRC, Mercury Labeling Requirements.|
|Dimensions||269 x 170 x 8 mm (10.6" x 6.7" x 0.3")
Active area: 160 x 100 (6.3" x 3.9")
|Weight||450g (0.99 lb.)|
- Wacom Intuos Pro S Pen Tablet, Small
- Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Pen Stand (Includes 6 Standard Nibs, 4 Felt Nibs)
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide