Lexar® Professional 667x microSDXC UHS-I Memory Cards
Designed for sports camcorders, tablets, and smartphones, the 256GB Professional 667x UHS-I microSDXC™ Memory Card from Lexar® features a storage capacity of 256GB and supports maximum read speeds of 100 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V30 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 30 MB/s. All of this allows for users to immerse themselves in extreme sports videography and photography in 4K, Full HD, and 3D.
- High transfer speed
- Premium memory solution for smartphones, tablets, and action cameras
- Quickly captures, plays back, and transfers media files, including 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
- High-speed, Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) performance-leverages UHS-I technology for a read transfer speed up to 100MB/s (667x)1
- Class 10 UHS-I speeds up to 90MB/s1 write
- Quickly run your apps directly from your memory card at blazing A2 speed 2
- Wide range capacity from 64GB to 256GB
- Limited lifetime warranty for card and one-year limited warranty for adapter
Capture Adventures in 4K and Full-HD
Designed for your smartphone, tablet, or action camera, the Lexar® Professional 667x microSDXC™ UHS-I card lets you quickly capture, playback, and transfer a large number of multimedia files, including 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 667x (100MB/s)1. These cards leverage Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), Video Speed Class 30 (V30) and A2 ratings. Includes SD adapter.
Load Apps Faster with A2
With A2 rating, the Professional 667x microSDXC™ UHS-I card is great for use with your tablet or smartphone. Quickly run and store apps directly on the A2 memory cards using an Android Adoptable storage enabled device2. The cards also make it easy to quickly download or save all your favorite media files, including the highest-quality movies, photos, and songs.
Get More from Your Device
With its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings, these cards leverage UHS-I technology to deliver a transfer speed up to 100MB/s (667x)1. Stay ready for the action with high-capacity cards that give you the speed and space you need to capture, transfer, and share more adventures on the go.
Easily Transfer Files with Included Adapter
For added functionality, the cards also include an SD adapter, making it easy to transfer files between your devices.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
Warranty and Support
All Lexar® Professional line memory cards come with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by expert technical support.
|Product||Professional 667x microSDXC Memory Card w/ Adapter|
|Bus Type||UHS-I (U3)|
|Memory Class||Class 10|
|Data Transfer Speeds||Reads: Up to 667x / 100MB/sec
Writes: Up to 600x / 90MB/sec
|Compatibility||Backwards-compatible with SDHC/SDXC supported host devices.|
|Features||X-ray-proof, shockproof, temperature-proof, vibration-proof, waterproof|
|Temperature||Operating: 32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C)
Storage: -13 to 185°F (-25 to 85°C)
|Humidity||25%~95% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||Memory card: 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.04" (11 x 15 x 1 mm)
Card adapter: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 x 32 x 2.1 mm)
1. Up to 100MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary. x=150KB/s.
2. Requires an Android 6.0 or later with Adoptable storage enabled device and microSD slot.
- Lexar® Professional 667x microSDXC Memory Card, 256GB
- Lexar® SD Adapter for microSD Card
- User's Information