IronClaw RGB Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse – Victory Is In Hand
The CORSAIR IRONCLAW RGB WIRELESS Gaming Mouse combines a native 18,000 DPI optical sensor with a comfortable palm grip, connecting to your PC via hyper-fast, sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM CORSAIR WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY, Bluetooth or USB wired connection.
The Corsair IronClaw RGB wireless gaming mouse combines an ultra-accurate native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor with a durable contoured shape that's ideal for larger hands and palm grips. Easily connect to your PC via hyper-fast, sub-1ms Slipstream Corsair Wireless Technology, Bluetooth or USB wired connection, with up to 50 hours of battery life. Powerful Corsair CUE software allows you to precisely tune sensitivity in 1 DPI steps, customize the ten programmable buttons with macros or remaps, and synchronize your mouse's three-zone RGB lighting with all your iCUE-compatible Corsair Devices. With the freedom of wireless and The customizable precision you need to take your game play higher, take victory in hand with the Corsair ironclaw RGB wireless.
- Three modes of connection: hyper-fast, sub-1ms Slipstream Corsair Wireless technology, low-latency Bluetooth, or USB wired
- Contoured shape that's sculpted specifically for palm-grips and larger hands, giving you comfort when it counts
- Custom PixArt PMW3391 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor with 1 DPI resolution steps for ultra-accurate tracking and accuracy
- 10 fully programmable buttons to customize the way you play, with powerful macros and key Remaps TO give you an in-game advantage
- Ultra-durable Omron switches rated for more than 50 million clicks
SLIPSTREAM Corsair Wireless Technology
Slip into the fast lane with SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS. Experience hyper-fast gaming grade wireless speed and simple out-of-the-box setup.
Three Modes of Connection
- SLIPSTREAM Corsair Wireless Technology - Hyper-fast, sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM CORSAIR WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY, with Intelligent Frequency Shift for interference-free connection
- Bluetooth - Low-latency Bluetooth, up to 50 hours of battery
- USB Wired - Plug in for wired mode to keep playing while charging
Contoured shape that's sculpted specifically for palm grips and larger hands, giving you comfort when it counts.
A custom Pixart PMW3391 native 18,000 DPI optical sensor offers ultra-accurate tracking, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps for total sensitivity customization.
Intelligent Control. Unlimited Possibilities.
Vivid dynamic RGB lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full-system lighting synchronization with compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans and more.
Programmable with Corsair iCUE
Assign macros to any key and create dynamic lighting effects with CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE).
- Windows® 10, Windows® 8, or Windows® 7
- PC with USB 2.0 port
- An internet connection is required to download the Corsair Utility Engine software
- Windows® 10 or 8 required for Bluetooth connectivity
- iCUE support available via 2.4GHz wireless or USB wired mode
|Product Type||Wireless RGB Optical Gaming Mouse|
|Design / Type||Ergonomic, Right-Handed
Grip Style: Palm
Large PTFE mouse feet
|Buttons||10 programmable buttons
w/ Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks
|Sensor||Pixart PMW3391 Optical sensor|
|On-board Memory||Yes, 3 profiles|
|Game Types||FPS, MOBA|
|Backlighting||3-zone RGB lighting|
|Connectivity||Wireless / Wired|
|Battery||Built-in rechargeable Lithium-Polymer|
|Battery Life||2.4GHz SLIPSTREAM: Up to 30hrs with standard lighting or 45hrs with lighting off
Bluetooth: Up to 40hrs with standard lighting or 60hrs with lighting off
|Response Time / Polling Rate||1ms (Selectable 1000Hz / 500Hz / 250Hz / 125Hz)|
|Cable Length||1.8m braided fiber cable|
- Corsair IronClaw RGB Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse, Black
- USB Charging and Data Cable
- Wireless USB Transceiver (Dongle)
- USB Cable Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Leaflet
- Warranty Card