Radeon™ RX VEGA 56 GAMING OC 8G Graphic Cards Are The Sweet Spot Of Performance
Supercharge your gaming experience with the GIGABYTE Radeon™ RX VEGA 56 GAMING OC 8G graphics card. It is powered by AMD RX VEGA 56 GPU with 8GB 2048-bit high bandwidth memory, delivering the horse power to drive whatever comes next. Radeon™ VR Ready Premium provides you with immersive, interactive and intuitive VR experiences. The state-of-the-art cooling system ensures highly-efficient heat dissipation for excellent performance even in the heat of the action. A rich set of innovative AMD technologies - like Crossfire Technology, Eyefinity Technology, Freesync Technology and HDMI 4K support, offers you more than one way to elevate your gaming experience.
- Powered by AMD Radeon™ RX VEGA 56 GPU for efficient gaming and graphics performance
- 8GB 2048-bit High Bandwidth Memory (HBM2) | 1,501 MHz Boost Clock | 1,170 MHz Base Clock for outstanding gaming performance
- WINDFORCE 2X 100mm with Blade Fan Design for twice the airflow and 3x quieter performance
- One-click Super Overclocking to easily tune your system to suit your gaming experience
- Radeon™ VR Ready Premium ready; Supports HDMI 4K@60Hz and DP 8K@60Hz for premium visual quality and realistic graphics
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 12+1 Power Phases
WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System
The WINDFORCE 2X cooling system features two 100mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning fan design, pure copper composite heat-pipes direct touch GPU, angular fin design, semi-passive 3D active fan, advanced copper back plate with heat-pipe, together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
Heat Pipe Direct Touch GPU
The pure copper heat pipes are shaped to maximize the direct contact area to the GPU for enhanced thermal transfer.
Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling with Heatpipe
Excessive heat from GPU not only gets dissipated utilizing the massive cooling module in the front but also through the back side with a copper plate, providing a well-rounded thermal solution for the GPU. And additional heat-pipe on the back can dissipate more heat from the key components.
I/O Ports Highlight
- 3 x Native HDMI
- 3 x Native DisplayPort
Dual Fan Cooling
Unique Blade Fan Design
The airflow is split by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the air flow.
3D Active Fan
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, the fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. It allows gamers to enjoy gameplay in complete silence when the system is running light or idle.
Alternate Spinning Fan Design
Optimize air flow by the alternate spinning fans that reduce air turbulence and effectively dissipate the heat.
Angular Fin Design
The angular and unequal fins height does not only channel the airflow through the fins and enlarge the contact surface but also results in a lower noise level and better cooling capacity.
The composite heat-pipes combines both thermal conductivity and phase transition for efficiently managing the transfer of heat between two solid interfaces which increases 29% of cooling capacity.
Stylish Metal Back Plate
The metal back plate offers rigidity and protection to the structure, while adding a sleek, clean look to the product.
Ultra Durable Materials
Engineered with the highest-grade chokes and capacitors, this graphic card delivers outstanding performance and durable system lifespan.
Built for Overclocking with 12+1 Power Phrases
Compared to reference card, the 12+1 power phases on the card make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provide more stable voltage output.
In Total Command
Up to 6 Displays
With 3x Display port and 3x HDMI outputs, you can arrange up to 6 monitors in any way you like, and enjoy 6 displays at the same time.
Windows® PC with:
- Windows® 10, 8.x or 7 (64bit highly recommended)
- PCI-e 3.0 Card Slot with room for double wide card
- Runs in PCI-e 2.0 Card Slot with reduced performance
- 650W Power Supply with 8-pin PCI-e connector
- NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage based on this graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system parts. Your system may require more or less power.
- Installation software requires an optical drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a (HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI) Display Monitor
- Not made for Commercial use; AMD suggests FirePro™ Graphics Cards for Industrial 3D Graphics Use.
|Make and Model||Radeon™ RX VEGA 56 Gaming OC Video Card|
|Part Number||GV-RXVEGA56GAMING OC|
|Chipset||AMD Radeon™ RX VEGA 56|
|Clock Rate||Boost Clock: 1,501 MHz
Base Clock: 1,170 MHz
Reference Clock: 1,471 MHz (Boost) / 1,156 MHz (Base)
|Stream Processors||3,584 stream processors|
|Memory Clock||800MHz (1.6Gbps)|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/s)||N/A|
|Cooling||Active dual fan cooler|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Power Connector||2 x 8-pin|
|Power Phrase||12 + 1|
|Max Power Draw||650W|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320 @ 60 Hz|
|Max. Display Support||Up to 6 displays|
|Multi GPU Support||N/A|
|HDMI||3x HDMI v2.0b ports|
|DisplayPort v1.2||3x DisplayPort v1.4 ports|
|DirectX Support||Version 12|
|OpenGL Support||Version 4.5|
|Dimensions||53 x 273.8 x 131.6 mm (HxLxW)|
- Gigabyte Radeon RX VEGA 56 GAMING OC 8G PCI-E Video Card, 8GB
- PCI-E Power Cable (Two 6-pin to 8-pin)
- User's Information