Next Gen Versatility For Your Business
In Galaxy Tab A (2019, 10.1in), discover a tablet optimized for business for a company of any size. From field work to retail, education and more, the Galaxy Tab A brings your business to the next level with quick scalability and performance.
A sleek new addition that fits your business
With a sleek yet eye-catching design, it's just 7.5 mm thin underneath a premium metal finish and the choice of Gold, Silver or Black. Slimmed down bezels and no home key put you in control to add your own customizations for added value to your brand.
Vibrant display that brings work to life
Galaxy Tab A features a vivid 10.1 inch display delivering 1920 by 1200 pixels of stunning color reproduction. The 80% of screen to body ratio with optimal brightness increases productivity and makes it ideal for tasks inside or outside, day or night.
- Samsung Exynos 7904 1.8GHz Octo-Core Processor
- 2GB RAM + 32GB Flash Storage
- Optional microSD Cards hold up to 512GB Storage
- 10.1in Backlit WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200) TFT Color Display
- 8MP Rear Camera + 5MP Front Camera
- Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) Video Recording @ 30fps
- Dual Band Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac w/ VHT80
- Bluetooth v5.0 LE (2Mbps) w/ A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN & PBAP
- 6,150mAh Battery runs up to 13 hours of Videos, 128 hours of Audio
- Location Services: Beidou, Glonass & GPS
- Modern design weighs just 469g
Power that's ready to succeed
Power to get work done on the move. Galaxy Tab A features a 6,150mAh (typical) battery life that keeps up with those in the field over extended periods of time without having to worry about running out of power.
* Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 6,000mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
Clear 3D sound for enhanced engagement
Featuring a dual speaker system, Galaxy Tab A gives authentic, true-to-life sound. With Dolby Atmos 3D surround sound you can keep clients fully immersed with what’s on screen when viewing a presentation or your product lineup.
Defense-grade security for your business
Keep your company confidentiality under lock and key. Galaxy Tab A is built from the core up on Knox's leading mobile security platform, so your personal data doesn't fall victim to intruders or hackers. With every layer secured, you can carry out business with confidence.
Simple and easy management
Knox Manage puts easy management of multiple devices in the palm of your hand. Remotely ensure that all necessary apps are on the devices that need them, and update and manage them in accordance with your needs. Even locate, lock and wipe devices if necessary when one is lost or stolen.
Digitalize your field force with productivity
When it comes to working outside, real-time task management and communication is critical for avoiding costly delays. Galaxy Tab A lasts the whole workday, while giving instant access to data, email and reporting tools to keep tasks on schedule and under budget.
Engineered to stay a step ahead of you
Galaxy Tab A comes with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage space, plus up to 512GB of external memory via microSD support. Also with enhanced AP performance you can keep your device running at optimal levels when making presentations or using multiple business apps.
* Galaxy Tab A (2019, 10.1") gives you the choice of 2GB RAM and 32GB of storage, or 3GB RAM and 32/64/128GB of storage. Combinations of memory and storage capacity may vary by country or region.
** Actual storage capacity may vary by country or region.
*** MicroSD card sold separately.
Take retail business to the next level
Add next-generation tablet integration to your retail experience. Affordability, sleek aluminum body and Dolby Atmos come together in the ideal match for kiosk usage. Samsung Knox Configure solutions make it possible, letting you embed your brand and remotely customize and configure multiple devices.
Bring education to the next generation
Easily manage multiple student tablets with Samsung Knox Manage. Install necessary student apps remotely, and configure them from a single location. Maintain the ideal educational atmosphere by disallowing access to distracting unauthorized apps and websites.
|Make and Model||Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1in, 2GB / 32GB, 2019 Edition|
|Operation System||Android 9.0 aka Android P, "Pie"|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 7904 1.8GHz Octo-Core Processor|
|Display||10.1" WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200) TFT Color Display|
|Camera||Back: 8MP CMOS Sensor
Front: 5MP CMOS Sensor
Video Recording: 4k UHD (3,840 x 2,160) @ 30fps
|Location Systems||Beidou, Glonass & GPS Systems|
|Wired Connectivity||1x USB 2.0 port (Charging and Data Transfer)|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi: Dual Band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac w/ VHT80, Wi-Fi Direct & ANT+
Bluetooth v5.0 LE w/ A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN & PBAP Support
|Audio Formats||MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA|
|Video Support*||3G2, 3GP, ASF, AVI, FLV, M4V, MKV, MP4, WEBM & WMV
* Onboard display supports videos up to 1,920 x 1,200
Supports Wireless External Videos up to 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160)
|Battery||6,150mAh Lithium Ion Battery|
|Battery Charging||USB Battery Charging|
|Battery Life||Internet Browsing / Video Playback: Up to 13 hours
Audio Playback: Up to 128 hours
|Dimensions||245 x 149 x 7.5mm|