Wireless AC905C Dual Band 802.11AC PCI-E Adapter Card
Compatible with systems running Windows 10 / 8.1, the Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless PCIe Adapter Card from MSI supports the Intel® 8265 chipset which includes 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.2 network standards, operating frequencies of 2.4 and 5 GHz, and a bandwidth of up to 867 Mbps. This card requires a PCIe x1 slot and also supports Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi) and Intel® Smart Connect Technology. Included are two antennas and a USB cable that supports the USB 2.0 pin header.
- Compatible OS :Windows® 10 or 8.1
- Operating Frequency: 2.45GHz / 5GHz
- Bandwidth: Up to 867 Mbps
- Form Factor: 120mm x 70mm (LxW)
Increased wireless range with 2x external antennas to ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability. Detachable antennas.
Installing the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth PCIe Card:
- Install the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth PCIe card in a PCIe x1 slot.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the USB connector on the card.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the USB 2.0 connector on the motherboard.
- Use the screw to secure the card.
- Screw the antennas tight to the RP-SMA connectors on the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth PCIe card as shown.
- Power on and install the driver (the download link is https://www.msi.com/Desktop/support/Wireless-AC905C)
- Microsoft Windows® 10 or 8.1
- PCI Express enabled computer or server with a PCI Express slot
|Product||Wireless Dual Band PCIe Adapter Card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Network Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
|Operating Frequency||2.4 and 5 GHz|
|Bandwidth||Up to 867 Mbps|
|Interface||PCIe x1 slot|
|Dimensions (WxL)||2.8" x 4.7" (70 x 120 mm)|
- MSI AC905C Wireless Dual Band PCI-E Adapter Card
- 2x Antennas
- 1x USB Cable (USB 2.0 Pin Header)
- Installation Guide