WD Blue SN500 NVMe SSDs: Delivering Top-level NVMe Performance for Gaming
Level Up to NVMe SSD Performance
The WD Blue™ SN500 NVMe™ SSD delivers top tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts looking to upgrade their gaming or custom PC. The WD Blue™ SN500 NVMe™ SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge.
WD Blue™ SN500 NVMe™ SSD steps up performance 3 times over high-end SATA SSDs with a superior NVMe solution for high-performance and mainstream PCs. The WD Blue™ SN500 NVMe™ SSD allows resellers, system builders and consumers to take advantage of a reliable NVMe storage solution when creating their next PCs. Available in 250GB and 500GB capacities in an M.2 2280 form factor, the WD Blue™ SN500 NVMe™ SSD will give your systems the boost you need.
- Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 1,7002/1,4502 MB/s
- Available in 250GB and 500GB capacities in an M.2 22801 form factor
- Enables very low power draw while maintaining high performance
- Fueled by Western Digital in-house controller and 3D NAND
- 5-year limited warranty
Live life in the fast lane, whether you're looking to boost your system's overall responsiveness or load games and levels quickly, the WD Blue™ drive cuts down on your wait time to get back into action and gets you ahead of the game.
Lower Power Draw
Based on proven technology descended from our WD Black™ SN750 NVMe SSD, the WD Blue™ SN500 NVMe™ SSD enables low power draw while maintaining significantly higher performance over SATA.
In-house Controller and 3D NAND
Fueled by Western Digital an in-house controller and 3D NAND supporting PCIe NVMe™ interface and DRAM-less configurations.
Transfer Speeds Up to 1,700MB/s
The WD Blue™ SN500 NVMe™ SSD is designed to deliver high performance with sequential read speeds up to 1700 MB/s2 and sequential write speeds up to 1450 MB/s2 with efficient power consumption as high as 2.7W.
5-year Limited Warranty and Western Digital F.I.T. Lab Certified
Tested in the Western Digital F.I.T. Lab for compatibility, WD Blue™ SN500 NVMe™ SSDs are certified to work with a wide range of high-performance PC configurations and motherboards. And with a 5-year limited warranty, you get reliable storage for the long haul.
|Make and Model||Western Digital Blue SN500 NVMe M.2 SSD|
|Sequential Bandwidth||Read: up to 1,700MB/s
Write: up to 1,300MB/s
|Random IOPS||Reads: up to 210,000 IOPS
Writes: up to 170,000 IOPS
|Interface||PCIe Gen3 8 Gb/s, up to 2 lanes|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Power Consumption||Average active power: 75mW
Low Power: 25mW
|MTBF||1.75 Million Hours|
|Endurance||Total Bytes Written: 150TB Written|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70°C (32 ~ 158°F)
Non-Operating: -55 ~ 85°C (-67 ~ 185°F)
|Shock||1,500G @0.5 ms half sine|
|Vibration||Operating: 5 gRMS, 10~2000 Hz, 3 axes
Non-operating: 4.9 gRMS, 7~800 Hz, 3 axes
|Compliance||FCC, UL, TUV, KCC, BSMI, VCCI, C-Tick|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||80.0 x 22.0 x 2.38 mm|
|Weight||6.5g ± 1g|
1. Backward compatible with PCIe Gen3 x1, PCIe Gen2 x4, PCIe Gen2 x2, and PCIe Gen2 x1.
2. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second, megabit per second (Mb/s) = one million bits per second, and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second. IOPS = input/output operations per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.