Thermaltake Pacific C360 DDC Soft Tube Water Cooling Kit is designed for users who likes an efficient and high-quality combo kit that is ready to sync with 5V RGB capable motherboards from Asus, Gigabyte, MSI and AsRock. The kit includes three Pure 12 ARGB Sync Radiator Fans, a Pacific W4 ARGB CPU Water Block, Pacific PR15-DDC Pump/Reservoir Combo, Pacific C360 Radiator, A bottle of T1000 Transparent Coolant Pure Clear, six Pacific 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD Compressions, two meters of V-tubler 4T 1/2" (12.7mm) ID x 3/4" (19mm) OD Transparent Tube, an ARGB LED controller, and other accessories.
- Software enabled functions for RGB LED, Fan Speed and Brightness
- Equipped with an ARGB LED Ring on the pump and ARGB radiator fans, lighting effects can be synchronized with select ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and AsRock 5V RGB header motherboards and controlled via motherboard RGB software
- High performance copper base plate design accelerates heat conductivity for water block and pump
- Large surface radiator increases cooling and provides exceptional heat dissipation
- Select from 16.8 million colors, bringing the right atmosphere to any system theme
- Easy installation with maintenance-free operation
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis' have been tested to be compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Sync with Motherboard RGB Software
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and AsRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards that have a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and AsRock official websites.
* Caution: the motherboard signal connector only supports 5V header.
Pacific W4 ARGB CPU Water Block
Comes with a 16.8 million colors LED ring and 12 addressable single LEDs that can be controlled by the included ARGB controller and ready to sync with 5V RGB capable motherboards from Asus, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock. W4 ARGB CPU Water Block features 0.15mm internal fin construction, a copper base with anti-corrosive nickel plating and high-quality PMMA cover, and a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-free as well as no-tools installation. Fits with most G1/4 fittings, it provides the ultimate in cooling performance, and delivers extreme compatibility for custom PC builders.
Pure 12 ARGB Sync Radiator Fan
Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB Sync Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition features compression blades, hydraulic bearing, and a 16.8 million colors LED ring with 9 addressable LEDs that is ready to sync with 5V RGB capable motherboards from Asus, Gigabyte, MSI and AsRock. Users can easily switch RGB lighting effects using the ARGB controller that is included in the packet, or by ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and AsRock Polychrome software. Two Pure ARGB Sync Edition Fans and one ARGB controller are included in the pack.
Thermaltake Pacific C360 Radiator
High-performance 360mm slim copper radiator with high-density copper fin design and brass tank. Built for 120mm high-static pressure fans, the radiator is manufactured from premium-quality materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. The unique stainless steel side panels guarantee the durability as well as reduce the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4" threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up.
Pacific PR15-DDC Pump/Reservoir Combo
Manufactured from POM and PMMA, the unit includes a 200ml long reservoir with an integrated DDC pump, offering exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability for all gaming systems.
T1000 Transparent Coolant - Pure Clear
Thermaltake T1000 Transparent Coolant Series is designed with TT latest formula to be used as anti-corrosion protection fluid and heat-transfer medium for PC water-cooling. With transparent colors, T1000 allows users to create unique colors by adding TT Premium concentrate. The new formula provides T1000 Transparent Coolant Series with color stability and low viscosity that enables effective flow. Thermaltake T1000 Transparent Coolant Series encourages users to create your own colors for your system!
Thermaltake Pacific 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD Compression - Black
Finished in black-plated copper, the compression fitting includes a base barb and quality O-ring with side printed Tt logo. Choose from: 5/8" and 3/4" OD compression size, Thermaltake fittings provide a complete solution for DIY enthusiasts and PC builders by giving users ideal mounting, fitting and flow. Six compressions are included in the kit.
Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter - Black
Finished in chrome-plated copper, the adapter fitting is in 360° revolve-able design, and consists of two sealed O-rings, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90 degree angle for easier tube routing. 2 adapter fittings are included in the kit.
Thermaltake Flexible Tubing V-Tubler 4T 1/2"
Manufactured from medical grade PVC material, the V-Tubler resists twisting and collapse allowing for tighter bends without the kinking that can cause cooling failures or a reduction in system performance. Designed for use with 1/2" barbs and compression fittings, give users better mounting, easier fitting, and ideal flow. Choose from: ID 1/2" or 3/8" to make your system a showcase for all to see with the Thermaltake V-Tubler water tubing. 200cm od tube included in the kit.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks:
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup:
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system - copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel - from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately.
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump.
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
For use with the following Processor Sockets:
- AMD: FM2 / FM1 / AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2
- Intel: LGA 2066 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775
|Make and Model||Pacific C360 DDC Soft Tube Water Cooling Kit|
|Type||Liquid cooling system|
|Model||Pacific W4 ARGB CPU Water Block|
|Lighting||12 addressable single LEDs w/ 16.8 million colors
w/ ARGB controller
|Model||Pure 12 ARGB Sync Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition|
|Fan Size||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Fan Type||Hydraulic Bearing|
|Connector Type||4-pin PWM|
|Speed||500 ~ 1,500 RPM|
|Static Pressure||1.59 mmH2O|
|Noise Level||25.8 dBA|
||12V / 5V|
|Power Input||3.6W / 4.8W|
|Lighting||9 addressable LEDs
LED Control: ARGB controller or 5V addressable RGB header on motherboard w/ 16.8 million colors
|Model||Pacific C360 Radiator|
|FPI (Fin per inch)||17|
|Flat Tube||12 sets|
|Screw Thread||2 x G1/4"|
|Dimension & Weight|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||Pump & Reservoir: 62 x 140.1 x 86.54 mm
Copper Radiator: 119 x 29.5 x 279 mm
Tube: OD: 16mm, ID: 12mm
Copper Radiator: 741g
- Thermaltake Pacific C360 DDC Soft Tube Water Cooling Kit w/
- 1 x Pacific W4 ARGB CPU Water Block
- 1 x Pacific PR15-DDC Pump/Reservoir Combo
- 1 x Pacific C360 Radiator
- 2 x Pure 12 ARGB Sync Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition
- 1 x ARGB LED Controller
- 6 x Pacific 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD Compression (Black)
- 2 x Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter (Black)
- 1 x Thermaltake T1000 Coolant Pure Clear
- V-Tubler 4T 1/2" (12.7mm) ID x 3/4" (19mm) OD Transparent Tube (2m)
- Intel and AMD Universal Backplate & Mounting Kit
- 1 x 24pin ATX Bridge Tool
- 1 x Thermaltake Thermal Grease
- 1 x Silicone Insert
- User's Information