Kingston Canvas React - Incredible Speeds For Amazing Visuals
Kingston's Canvas React™ microSD card is designed to be as fast as you are, capturing 4K video or taking stunning burst-mode photos when the action doesn't stop. This card is tested to be durable2, so you can be confident that your memories will be safe when using your DSLR, mirrorless camera or flagship Android™1 phone. It's available in multiple capacities up to 512GB3, to provide plenty of space to capture an entire shoot. Kingston Canvas React™ cards are tested to be durable, so you can take them anywhere with confidence that your photos, videos and other data will be protected, even in harsh or unstable conditions.
- Ideal for shooting burst-mode photos and 4K video
- Class 10 UHS-I U3 speeds up to 100MB/s read, 80MB/s write4
- Multiple capacities up to 512GB3
- Built and tested to withstand harsh environments
- Shock and vibration proof2
- Protected from airport X-rays2
- Temperature proof2
Designed for Action
Your subject doesn't slow down and neither should your card. If you need a card with high-speed burst mode or 4K support, look no further.
The advanced UHS-I U3 interface and V30 video speed class make the card ideal for cinema-quality 4K video.4
Made for Android™
These cards have A1 app performance to provide faster app launches and a better Android™ experience.
For your peace of mind, the card has been extensively tested and proven to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof.2
Understanding Speed Classes
The SD card association defines card speeds using two terms: Speed Class and UHS Speed Class.
- Speed class is the original rating used and the number defines the card speed; 4 for 4MB/s, 6 for 6MB/s. etc.
- UHS (Ultra High Speed) uses minimum write speeds to differentiate the cards; UHS-I Speed Class 1 has a minimum write speed of 10MB/s while UHS-I Speed Class 3 has a minimum write speed of 30MB/s.
|Model||Canvas React mircoSDXC UHS-I Memory Card|
|Media Type||mircoSDXC Memory Card|
|Memory Class||Class 10|
|Data Transfer Speeds||Reads: Up to 100MB/s
Writes: Up to 80MB/s
|Video Speed||U3, V30|
|Compatibility||Backwards-compatible with SDHC/SDXC supported host devices.|
|Features||X-ray-proof, shockproof, temperature-proof, vibration-proof, waterproof|
|Temperature||Operating: -13 to 185°F (-25 to 85°C)
Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
|Dimensions||11 x 15 x 1 mm (microSD card)
24 x 32 x 2.1 mm (with SD adapter)
1. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
2. IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion up to 30 minutes and depth up to 1m. Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C. Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method. Protected against X-ray exposure based on ISO7816-1 guidelines.
3. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the product. For more information go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/Flash_Memory_Guide.
4. Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.