Kingston Canvas Go! Capturing Life On The Move
Kingston's Canvas Go!™ microSD card is designed to be used on the go, making it ideal for filming life's adventures in 1080p or even 4K. This card is tested to be durable2, so you can be confident that your memories will be safe when documenting the next journey on your GoPro®, drone or dash cam. It's available in multiple capacities up to 128GB3, to provide plenty of space to capture your next big trip. Kingston Canvas cards are tested to be durable, so you can take them anywhere with the confidence that your photos, videos and other data will be protected, even in harsh or unstable conditions.
- Ideal for action cameras, drones, and dash cameras
- Class 10 UHS-I U3 speeds up to 90MB/s read, 45MB/s write4
- Multiple capacities up to 128GB3
- Built and tested to withstand harsh environments
- Shock and vibration proof2
- Protected from airport X-rays2
- Temperature proof2
Made for Movement
Capture your latest hike, underwater adventure or that sweeping landscape using this UHS-I U3 card.
The advanced UHS-I U3 interface makes the card ideal for cinema-quality 4K video.3
Get Your Memories Faster
Transfer and edit your memories quicker thanks to the incredible 9x read speeds over traditional Class 10 SD cards.3
For your peace of mind, the card has been extensively tested and proven to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof.2
Understanding Speed Classes
The SD card association defines card speeds using two terms: Speed Class and UHS Speed Class.
- Speed class is the original rating used and the number defines the card speed; 4 for 4MB/s, 6 for 6MB/s. etc.
- UHS (Ultra High Speed) uses minimum write speeds to differentiate the cards; UHS-I Speed Class 1 has a minimum write speed of 10MB/s while UHS-I Speed Class 3 has a minimum write speed of 30MB/s.
|Model||Canvas Select mircoSDHC UHS-I Memory Card|
|Media Type||mircoSDHC Memory Card|
|Memory Class||Class 10|
|Data Transfer Speeds||Reads: Up to 90MB/s
Writes: Up to 45MB/s
|Compatibility||Backwards-compatible with SDHC/SDXC supported host devices.|
|Features||X-ray-proof, shockproof, temperature-proof, vibration-proof, waterproof|
|Temperature||Operating: -13 to 185°F (-25 to 85°C)
Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
|Dimensions||11 x 15 x 1 mm (microSD card)
32 x 24 x 2.1 mm (with SD adapter)
1. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
2. IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion up to 30 minutes and depth up to 1m. Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C. Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method. Protected against X-ray exposure based on ISO7816-1 guidelines.
3. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the product. For more information go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/Flash_Memory_Guide.
4. Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.