The SmartCharge Air uses the latest charging technology; where there is no more plugging in!
Already certified by the Wireless Power Consortium, the SmartCharge Air is tested and rated to be fully compatible with all Qi enabled wireless charging products, including over 200 different models of SmartPhones, Tablets and other popular digital devices!
- Simply place your Qi-compatible device on the SmartCharge Air charger and your device will begin charging immediately
- Enjoy faster 10W charging with supported devices
- Supports QC 2.0 USB charger input (not included)
- Rubberized anti-slip surface will not scratch or damage your devices
- From USB Type A Cable: 5.0Vdc @ 2A, 10W
- From USB Type-C Cable: 5.0Vdc @ 2A, 10W or 9.0Vdc @ 1.67A, 15W
- Effective Charging Distance: 6mm which is 50% farther than specs require for worry free charging
Is Your SmartPhone Ready For Qi Wireless Charging?
Popular SmartPhones that are Qi Wireless Charging Ready:
- iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max, 8, 8 Plus
- iPhone XR Smart Battery Case, XS Smart Battery Case, XS Max Smart Battery Case
- Galaxy S10e, S10+, S10, S9+, S9, S Lite, S8+, S8, S7 Active, S7 Edge, S7
- Galaxy Note 9, 8
Certified by the Wireless Power Consortium, the SmartCharge Air is designed to work specifically with hundreds of different makes and models of SmartPhones, Tablets, and other Digital Devices with built in Wireless Qi Charging capabilities. If you are unsure if your SmartPhone or digital device is Qi Charging compatible, you can check here: https://www.wirelesspowerconsortium.com/products
|Make and Model||Blue Diamond SmartCharge Air Wireless Qi Battery Charger|
|Materials||Exterior: Black Rubber with Metal Edge Trim|
|Wireless Charger||Certified by the Wireless Power Consortium, the SmartCharge Air is tested and rated to be fully compatible with all Qi enabled wireless charging products, providing up to 10W of charging power|
|Charging Power||Up to 10W of Wireless Qi charging power|
|Battery Input||Micro USB port:
From USB Type A Cable:
5.0Vdc @ 2A, 10W or 9.0Vdc @ 1.67A, 15W