ADATA 256GB XPG SX6000 PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
Boot, load, and transfer faster with the XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 2280 SSD
With support for NVMe 1.3 and equipped with 3D NAND Flash, it offers up to 4x faster performance than SATA SSDs. What's more, the SX6000 Pro is slimmer than standard M.2 2280 SSDs for a higher level of compatibility thanks to its single-sided design.
PCIe 3.0 x4: The Smarter Upgrade Option
- Great Alternative to SATA: Ideal for PC Gamers and Other Computer Enthusiasts
- Up to 4x faster than SATA: Read / Write Speeds of up to 2100MB / 1500MB per second
- NVMe v1.3 Support: NonVolatile Memory Express accelerates the data transfers
- 3D NAND Flash: Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiencies
- M.2 2280 Form Factor: Supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- 5 Year ADATA Limited Warranty: XPG SSDs are rugged and reliable enough for a 5 Year Warranty
- Data Transfers (CDM QD32):
- Read Speeds: 2,100MB per second
- Write Speeds: 1,200MB per second
- IOPS (4K Random):
- Read IOPS: 190,000 IOPS per second
- Write IOPS: 180,000 IOPS per second
Cool XPG Heatsink, Included
The SX6000 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 Pro looks great in builds either way.
The Faster the Better!
Featuring a HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, these SX6000 Pro SSDs accelerate Read / Write speeds up to 2,100 / 1,500MB/s, delivering Random Access Read / Write performances up to 250K / 240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
The SX6000 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Single-Sided Design for Easier Installation
Featuring a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 Pro is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.
Backed By ADATA's 5 Year Limited Warranty
Every component on the SX6000 Pro has passed rigorous screening and testing to ensure the utmost quality and reliability. Moreover, if that isn’t enough assurance for you, the SX6000 Pro comes with a 5-year warranty.
|Make and Model||ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 2280 SSD|
|Flash Type||2nd Gen 3D TLC NAND Flash|
|Interface||NVMe 1.3, PCIe 3.0 x4|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Sequential Bandwidth||CDM (QD32):
Reads: Up to 2,100 MB/sec
Writes: Up to 1,200 MB/sec
Random Reads: Up to 190,000 IOPS
Random Writes: Up to 180,000 IOPS
|Reliability||MTBF: 2,000,000 Hours|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70° C
Storage: -40 ~ 85° C
|Shock||1,500G for 0.5ms|
|Certifications||BSMI, CE, FCC, KC, RoHS, VCCI|
|Power||M.2 Bus Powered
Active: 0.33W Typical
Slumber: 0.14W Typical
|Dimensions||80 x 22mm|