Ubiquiti Networks Introduces The Ultimate In Lighting Efficiency And Convenience
The UniFi® LED product line brings a new perspective to lighting. A few of the most outstanding characteristics of the UniFi® LED system are:
- The ULED is powered by PoE, which means, low voltage power and requires no electrician to install it
- It can be network-managed by the UniFi® LED Controller and mobile app, which makes energy saving even more achievable by providing choices like scheduling and monitoring energy trends. It also allows for remote control of lighting
- LEDs have a long life, eliminating the need of constant bulb or light tube changes
- The dimmer, UDIM, can be software configurable by the UniFi® LED Controller or LED app, making it easy to change settings and group of lights any time you want
- It can be used for SMB environment, office, hotel, or even large enterprise environments.
The UniFi® Dimmer Switch is a smart in-wall dimmer switch for use with the UniFi® LED Lighting System. Powered by 802.3af PoE, the UDIM-AT is designed to fit in an electrical gang box and networked by ethernet. Use the intuitive UniFi® LED App and LED Controller to configure the UDIM-AT to control a defined group of UniFi LED.
- For use with the UniFi® LED Lighting System
- Configure and control multiple UniFi LED lights
- Physical on/off and dimming functions
- Powered by 802.3af PoE
- Fits 1-Gang in-wall electrical box
- Configured and Managed by UniFi® LED App and UniFi® LED controller
Network Managed Lighting
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the UniFi® EoT (Enterprise of Things) product family. Targeted for businesses of all sizes, UniFi® EoT is designed to blend seamlessly into existing deployments of UniFi network systems.
Launching the UniFi® EoT line are the UniFi® LED Panel and UniFi® Dimmer Switch. Offering the ultimate in lighting efficiency and convenience, the UniFi® LED Panel fits into a standard T-grid dropped ceiling and runs on 802.3at PoE+. The panel can be controlled in three ways:
- UniFi® Dimmer Switch - Uses 802.3af PoE power and lets you directly control one or multiple LED Panels. You can switch panels on/off or adjust their brightness (10-100%)
- UniFi® LED Controller Software (Beta) - Browser-based interface, hosted on a UniFi® Application Server or Ubuntu device, provides easy management of your LED devices
- UniFi® LED App - Mobile app (iOS or Android™) allows remote configuration via an AP connected to the LAN
The UniFi® LED Panel integrates seamlessly into your enterprise network, for complete control of your lighting system from a single point
Safe, Economical Installation
The UniFi® LED Panel uses low-voltage DC power (PoE+), so it is safer to install than AC-powered lighting. PoE+ also does not need separate power cables, so you save on labor and cable costs.
With 100 lm/W efficacy and 25W maximum power consumption, each UniFi® LED Panel produces light more efficiently and for less money than fluorescent lighting.
The UniFi® LED Panel can be controlled remotely using the UniFi® LED Controller or UniFi LED app, or locally using the UniFi Dimmer Switch.
Save on Maintenance
Long-lasting LEDs (50,000+ hrs) and one LED panel versus three tubes per fixture mean less time spent changing lights, saving both time and money.
- An 802.3at-compliant network switch
- UniFi® LED mobile app software
- Mobile device: iOS 10 or Android 5.0
- UniFi® LED Controller software
- Computer: UniFi® Application Server (UAS) 0.5.0, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) 64-bit or Debian 9 64-bit
- Web browser: Google Chrome (Other browsers may have limited functionality.)
|Product||UniFi® LED Dimmer Switch|
|Networking Interface||10/100 Ethernet Port|
|Management Interface||UniFi LED Controller
UniFi LED App
|Power Method||802.3af PoE|
|Power Supply||UniFi Switch (802.3af )|
|Power Consumption||5W (max.)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% Non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Dimensions||71 x 115 x 25 mm (2.8" x 4.53" x 0.98")
LED Panel thickness: 12mm (0.47")
- Ubiquiti UniFi® Dimmer Switch
- 2 x Mounting Screws
- Quick Start Guide