WD Black SN750 NVMe SSDs: Delivering Top-level NVMe Performance for Gaming
Level Up to NVMe SSD Performance
The WD BLACK™ SN750 NVMe™ SSD delivers top tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts looking to upgrade their gaming or custom PC. Available in capacities ranging from 250GB to 2TB1, the WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge. Complementary features improve system responsiveness, such as Gaming Mode in the WD BLACK SSD Dashboard, and our heatsink model (sold separately) keeps things cool helping to deliver consistent sustained performance. The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD pushes the boundaries of ordinary SSD performance.
- Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 3,4702/3,0002 MB/s
- Up to 2TB capacity for extended storage
- An exclusive WD BLACK™ SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
- 5-year warranty
Live life in the fast lane, whether you're looking to boost your system's overall responsiveness or load games and levels quickly, the WD BLACK drive cuts down on your wait time to get back into action and gets you ahead of the game.
Space to Play
At the core of the WD BLACK drive is its revolutionary NAND technology. By doubling the storage density from its previous generation, our 64-layer 3D NAND pushes the limitations of storage and showcases the amazing feat of NAND innovation. This means extended capacity on a single-sided drive that's roughly the size of a gumstick, enough to store your large files and video games.
WD Black SSD Dashboard
The WD BLACK SSD Dashboard gives you the ability to optimize performance by enabling the gaming mode feature. This disables the low power mode function on the SSD, which keeps your drive firing on all cylinders during intense gaming sessions.
|Make and Model||Western Digital Black SN750 NVMe M.2 SSD|
|Sequential Bandwidth||Read: up to 3,100MB/s
Write: up to 1,600MB/s
|Random IOPS||Reads: up to 220,000 IOPS
Writes: up to 180,000 IOPS
|Interface||PCIe Gen3 8 Gb/s, up to 4 lanes|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280-S3-M|
|Power Consumption||Slumber: 2.5mw
Low Power: 70mW
|MTBF||1.75 Million Hours|
|TBW||Total Bytes Written: 200TB Written|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70° C
Non-Operating: -55 ~ 85° C
|Compliance||FCC, UL, TUV, KCC, BSMI, VCCI, C-Tick|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||80.0 x 22.0 x 2.38 mm|
1. Backward compatible with PCIe Gen3 x2, PCIe Gen3 x1, PCIe Gen2 x4, PCIe Gen2 x2, and PCIe Gen2 x1.
2. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second, megabit per second (Mb/s) = one million bits per second, and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second. IOPS = input/output operations per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.