THRUSTMASTER's PENDULAR RUDDER for Flight Sims & Games
Revolutionary Pro Flight Sim Rudders with PENDULAR™ technology for Ultimate Precision & Smoothness
- Revolutionary Rudder Mechanism: Thrustmaster PENDULR™ Technology is uniquely smooth and precise
- Unrivaled Precision: From the Designer of the HOTAS Warthog Flight Stick
- Adjustability & Versatility: The Spring's position can be adjusted
- T.A.R.G.E.T. Programming Software:
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor Software included
Revolutionary Rudder Mechanism
Thrustmaster PENDUL_R™ technology: unique suspended mechanism for smooth, fluid motion. In conjunction with the magnetic sensors, this mechanism ensures perfect precision, even for minor adjustments. Two very precise differential brakes for perfectly-proportioned braking.
- Study 100% Metal Structure: weighs over 7kg!
- 32 Industrial Plain Bearings
- Can be used in Sim Cockpits
- Metal Base Plate: for excellent stability, even without a cockpit
- Realistic Dimensions: 360 x 530 x 360mm
Unrivaled Precision from the Designer of the H.O.T.A.S. Warthog
The magnets ensure ultra-precise, frictionless action that won’t change over time. Built-in electronics have the ability to update via firmware.
- H.E.A.R.T. (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) Technology:
Uses 3D Hall Effect Magnetic sensors for increased accyracy and precision
- 16-bit Precision on 3 Axis (65,536 Values per axis) w/ 0.005° Precision
- Rudder Axis
- Left Differential Brake Axis
- Right Differential Brake Axis
Adjustability & Versatility!
Springs Positions is adjustable to fine-tune the resistance according to your preferences (two springs included). The Pedals can be adjusted in five positions between 35° and 75°.
Designed for use below desks or inside cockpits, this Rudder System is made for Flight Sims and Games for Air Combat / Civilian Apps, for Warbirds, Closed Combat and also for Space Sim Combatant.
Designed for For Flight Sim Software w/ Fighter Planes in Combat, Civilian Planes, Airliners, Helicopters, Warbirds and Spaceships. The Thrustmaster TPR has incredible accuracy and control so it is ideal for both Solo Flights and Flying in Tight Formations.
T.A.R.G.E.T. Programming Software
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor Software:
Combine this Pendular Rudder with other Thrustmaster devices so that they are recognized as a single USB device, and load or create specific profiles for each and every game.
Visit support.thrustmaster.com/tpr to find T.A.R.G.E.T. profiles specially created for this TPR in your favorite simulations, including:
- DCS (Digitial Combat Simulator)
- War Thunder
- Flight Sim World
- Elite Dangerous
- Intel Pentium III / Athlon 1GHz Processor
- 512MB RAM
- Windows® 10, 8.x, 7 or Vista
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 960
- Storage Space: 100MB
(You must also meet or exceed the Hardware Requirements of your Flight Simulator / Game Software, etc.)
|Make and Model||ThrustMaster TPR PENDULAR RUDDER For Flight Simulators|
|Colour||Black / Aluminum|
|Materials||100% Metal Structure|
|Base Plate||Wide Metal Base Plate with excellent stability, in or out of a cockpit simulator|
|Bearings||32 Industrials Plain Bearings|
|Pedals||Two very precise differential brakes for perfectly-proportioned braking
Thrustmaster PENDUL_R™ Technology: An unique suspended mechanism for smooth, fluid motion. This mechanism ensures perfect precision, even for minor adjustments.5 Pedal angle settings from 35° ~ 75°
|Resolution||16-bit precision on 3 Axis (Rudder / Left Differential Brake / Right Differential Brake)
Reads 0 ~ 65,535 position on each axis
Precision Accuracy: 0.005°
|Interface||USB Type-A Plug
1x USB Type-A Cable Included
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||360 x 530 x 360mm|
- 1x ThrustMaster TPR PENDULAR RUDDER Chassis
- 2x Pedals
- 2x Washers
- 2x Nuts
- 1x USB Type-A Cable
- 1x 14mm Flat Wrench
- 1x 8mm Flat Wrench
- 1x 2.5mm Allen Key
- 1x 3mm Allen Key