This Refurbished1 Dell Latitude E5420 Laptop Is Redesigned For Your World
The redesigned Refurbished1 Dell Latitude E5420 is ideal for professionals looking for a budget-friendly blend of mobility and at-your-desk computing.
Ready for whatever your work might dish out, this highly durable Refurbished1 Dell Laptop is stylishly armored top to bottom with a hard-wearing Tri-Metal™ design, including an anodized brushed aluminum display back, reinforced steel hinges, a magnesium alloy internal frame and zinc alloy latches. The Latitude E5420 is also equipped with a protective LCD seal, 360° bumper for added screen protection and a spill-resistant keyboard that can outlast the bumps and spills of everyday work.
You can enjoy outstanding productivity with the optional backlit keyboard, ideal for in-flight use or in low-light settings, and a wide array of long-life battery options to help keep productivity in full swing.
Lastly, as a member of the Latitude E-Family, the E5420 provides go-anywhere productivity, confident security and efficient manageability in a built-to-last, durable design; all that you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E Series.
High-end Refurbished1 Performance That is Built to Last
Doing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude™ E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Look sharp while working hard, thanks to the Dell Tri-Metal™ design with an anodized brushed aluminum LCD finish
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and zinc alloy display latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches
Get long-lasting power and performance to make your job easier, whether you are in the office or on the road. Latitude™ E-Family laptops are built with your business in mind, offering great features to help increase productivity.
- Multitask at the speed of business with Intel® Core™ 2.5GHz Dual Core i5-2520M processor and 4GB of DDR3-1333 memory
- Communicate effectively worldwide with built-in webcam, array microphones that help provide better sound quality and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections
- Work in your comfort zone with 180° LCD movement
Know your data is secure with Dell’s Data Protection Encryption, and protect your data from unexpected mishaps with Dell Fast Response Free-Fall Sensor and StrikeZone™.
Control who has access to your data with Dell Data Protection Access, contactless smart card and fingerprint reader login access options.
Help prevent system viruses and contain data leaks with port control options.
Management Made Easy
Manage and maintain your fleet of Latitude™ E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long life cycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door
- Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy to use systems management appliances
- Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
|Make and Model||Refurbished1 Dell Latitude E5420 Laptop|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Professional, 64 bit|
|Chipset||Intel® HM65 Express Chipset|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-2520M 2.5GHz Dual Core Processor
w/ 3.2GHz Turbo, 4 Threads, 3MB Smart Cache, 32nm
|Memory||4GB DDR3-1333 SDRAM, 8GB Maximum (2x 4GB)|
|Display||14.0" HD (1366 x 768) LCD LED 60Hz Display|
|Integrated Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 3000|
2x 1.5W Speakers
1x 3.5mm Headphone jack
1x 3.5mm Microphone jack
|Camera||HD 720p Web Camera|
|Ethernet||1x Gigabit Ethernet Controller|
|Wireless LAN||Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n|
|Interface||3x USB 2.0 Type-A ports
1x USB 2.0 Type-A / eSATA port
1x HDMI port
1x D-Sub VGA port
1x RJ-45 Gigabit LAN port
1x 3.5mm Microphone jack 1x 3.5mm Headphone jack
1x 5-in-1 Card Reader
|Keyboard||86 Key Keyboard|
|Software Trial||Microsoft Office 365 30 Days Free Trial|
|Battery||4 Cell Lithium Ion Battery|
|AC Power Adapter||Output: 65W|
|Dimensions: (LxWxH)||324 x 192.5 x 30.0mm|
- Factory Refurbished / Recertified are products that are returned to the Manufacturer for various reasons, including customer returns, cancelled orders, over stock, end of lease, demo units, damaged boxes, etc. All these returns are tested and rebuilt to their original specifications by the manufacturer or its partner. They are fully compliant to the stringent quality standard imposed on brand new products. They are then re-packaged for retail. All major manufacturers like HP, Dell, IBM, Acer, Asus have factory refurbished products, they are fully functional and have a 90 Day Memory Express Limited Warranty; from Date of Purchase. Customers typically save significantly off the original Retail Prices; Factory Refurbished items represent great savings to customers looking for value.