ASUS Radeon RX 590 STRIX 8G Gaming Video Card
- 1565 MHz boost clock in OC Mode boosts performance above and beyond for higher frame rates over pure reference designs
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colours with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- Industry-first MaxContact technology features an enhanced copper surface to allow for twice the GPU contact as traditional thermal solutions for the best possible cooling solutions
- Easily monitor and control your GPU’s performance and cooling with the intuitive GPU Tweak II interface and FanConnect II for GPU and CPU temperature sensing
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components and consistant automated construction techniques
Outshine The Competition
With cooling innovations that keep AMD's latest GPU chilled, software utilities that put you in control of performance tweaking, and aesthetics that blend with a vast range of hardware, the ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 delivers exceptional graphics performance and looks good while doing it.
ASUS AURA SYNC
WIth 12 RGB LED Backlit sections controlled by the ASUS AURA SYNC App, this RX 590 looks as awesome as it works!
ASUS Radeon RX 590 STRIX 8G Gaming Video Card Main Specs:
- 2,304 Stream Processors
- 1,565 MHz OC Mode Clock / 1,545 MHz Gaming Mode Clock
- 12nm FinFet for higher Clock Rates, lowers Power Draw
- 8GB of 256-Bit GDDR5 VRAM w/ 8,000 MHz Memory Clock
Patented Wing-blade Fans - They're Pretty Fly
Our patented Wing-blade fan design keeps things cool and quiet, delivering 105% greater static pressure over the heatsink compared to traditional axial fans. IP5X dust resistance seals the fan's internals from particle ingress to keeps things running smoothly.
0dB Technology - Quiet Intelligence
0dB technology allows fans to stop spinning when the GPU core temperature remains below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence. If temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
MaxContact Technology: Precision-machined heat spreader
MaxContact is an industry-first technology that utilizes precision machining to create a heat spreader surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU chip, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
Auto-Extreme Technology: Precision Automated Manufacturing
All ROG Strix graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
- ASUS Robots don't make mistakes, removing human fallibility from the equation
- Fortified components offer better stability when overclocking
- Automation allows for tighter quality control
- Soldering done in a single pass
- Our circuit boards are smooth so you won't cut yourself when handling the cards
- Flux-free production is a welcome environmentally friendly change
Metal Frame Architecture FTW
Our engineers have boosted the ROG Strix Radeon RX 590's structural integrity with a metal frame to prevent excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB. The frame features thermal pads that help improve memory IC and MOSFET cooling by 10%.
GPU Tweak II: Monitor, Tweak and Tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card performance tuning and to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, voltage settings, and more with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. From fine-grain performance tuning to advanced fan control, GPU Tweak II has all the tools you need to get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit Gamecaster: Premium Streaming
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
wtfast: Play Lag-Free
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card and don't be left waiting!
Quantum Cloud: Profit From Your GPU's Extra Power
Quantum Cloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because no personal data is stored online. Get started making money today!
Windows® PC with:
- Windows® 10
- PCI-e 3.0 Card Slot with room for triple slot card
- Runs in PCI-e 2.0 Card Slots with reduced performance
- A minimum 500W Power Supply with 1x 8-pin + 1x 6-pin PCI Express Connectors (Included)
- NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage based on the typical power requirements of other typical system components. Your system may require more power.
|Make and Model||ASUS Radeon RX 590 STRIX 8G Gaming Video Card|
|Chipset||AMD Radeon™ RX 590, aka Polaris 30 XT|
|Stream Processors||2,304 Stream Processors|
|Clock Rates||OC+ Boost Clock: 1,565 MHz
True Boost Clock: 1,545 MHz
|GPU Performance||OC+ Boost Clock: 7.14 TFLOPs|
|Die Process||12nm FinFET|
|Memory||8GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Memory Clock||OC+ Boost Clock: 8.0 GHz Effective
True Boost Clock: 8.0 GHz Effective
|Memory Bandwidth||256.0 GB/s|
|Cooling||2.5 Slot Wide Dual Fan Cooler (Requires 3 Slots for installation)|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|Multi Display||Supports AMD Eyefinity™|
|Multi GPU Support||Supports 2-Way Crossfire™|
|Resolution||Supports Screen Resolutions up to 4K UHD; 4,096 x 2,160|
|Multiple Displays||Supports up to 5 Monitors at once|
|DisplayPort v1.2||2x DisplayPort v1.4 ports|
|HDMI||2x HDMI v2.0b port|
|DVI||1x DVI-D port|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||298 x 134 x 52.5mm|