Meet the mydlink® Wi-Fi Enabled Water Sensor
Be assured that you don't have water problems with leaking or burst pipes, flooding, rain entering open windows, etc. with the mydlink® Wi-Fi Enabled Water Sensor. It alerts you when water is detected, letting you know of a leak before it becomes a disaster.
The DCH-S161 Wi-Fi Water Sensor is a wireless sensor that helps keep your home safe. You can install the probe anywhere and it will help you detect water leaks before it turns into serious flooding. If the water sensor is triggered, a 90 dB alarm will sound and an LED will blink to give you audio and visual warnings. Push notifications to your mobile device let you keep tabs on your home on the go.
How It Works
When this Sensor detects water, the built in siren gives an audible alert telling you of water leaks or flooding when you're home. And if you are not at home, the mydlink Wi-Fi Water Sensor will send push notifications to your iOS and Android Smart Devices.
- Water detection alerts: Get a push notification when water is detected
- 90dB siren: Audible alerts when water is detected
- Works with your Wi-Fi: Connects to your existing Wi-Fi router, no hub required
- Battery powered: Lasts up to one year on 2 AA batteries
- Wall mountable: Screw mounting holes for easy placement
- Smart Home compatible: Works with mydlink®, and IFTTT
Use It Anywhere You Have a Risk of Water Leaks and Potential Flooding:
- Setup: Easy setup with mydlink® Home App integration
- Connectivity: Connects to your existing Wi-Fi router, no hub required
- Water Detection: Cable Sensor detects water around and under washers, sump pumps, water heaters, floor drains, bathrooms, etc.
- At Home Audible Alarm: A Siren rings out to alert you when water is detected
- Away from Home Push Notifications: While away, you get smart alerts from your smartphone when water is detected
- Battery Powered: Lasts up to one year on 2 AA batteries
No Leak Is Out Of Reach
The DCH-S161 is battery powered, so it's easy to place wherever you need to detect a leak. The 5.9 ft cable, allows you to place the sensor anywhere that's convenient.
Get Your Free Mobile App
The Free mydlink Home App gets Push Notifications of Water Leaks and Flooding. Download it here for your iOS and Android Smart Devices.
One Language, A World of Possibilities.
With IFTTT (If This Then That) support, it's easy to pair your devices with other IFTTT-enabled products and apps to customize your smart home. Use IFTTT recipes to automatically turn your lights at sunrise, or receive a text message if a leak is detected in your home. The possibilities of IFTTT are endless -- how will you use it?
|Model||D-Link Wi-Fi Water Sensor|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4GHz Band: 2.4 ~ 2.4835GHz|
|Wireless Antennas||1x Internal antenna|
|Wireless Security||Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)|
|Physical Interface||802.11 n/g/b wireless
|Audible Alarm||Volume: 90dB|
|Wireless Notification||mydlink® Home app for iOS / Android Smart Devices
(Requires Free App Download on Your Smart Device)
|Power||Internal AC Power Adapter:
Input: 100 ~ 240Vac, 50 / 60Hz
|Sensor Cable Length||1.8m (5.9 feet)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 40° C (32 ~ 104° F)
Storage: -20 ~ 65° C (-4 ~ 149° F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
Storage: 5 ~ 95% RH, non-condensing
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||Water sensor: 68 x 68 x 31 mm (2.68" x 2.68" x 1.22")|
|Weight||Water sensor: 60g ±5g
Probe: 17g ±5g
- D-Link DCH-S161 Wi-Fi Water Sensor
- Sensor Probe with Cable
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Quick Installation Guide