Acer Predator Z35 Curved UltraWide QHD IPS Monitor – Ultimate Immersion
Get the adrenaline-fueled joyride you've always wanted. Slam the thrusters and boost up to top speed.
The Predator Z35P 35" 21:9 100 Hz Curved G-Sync™ LCD Monitor from Acer is a feature packed monitor designed for gamers. It has an ultra-wide aspect ratio of 21:9 with a 3440 x 1440 resolution to match for high resolution content reproduction. It's built with a VA (Vertical Alignment) panel, which provides you with wide viewing angles and vivid colors. Combined with its 300 cd/m2 brightness rating, 2500:1 static contrast ratio, and support for 16.7 million colors, you'll be able to enjoy accurate colors with darker blacks and brighter bright colors. The curvature of the display places you in the middle of the action for a more immersive gaming experience. Furthermore, it has a 100 Hz refresh rate and NVIDIA G-Sync technology built-in for a smoother gaming experience. Connect it to your system via HDMI or DisplayPort and adjust it to your preferred viewing position with the included stand.
- 35" Curved 1800R UltraWide 21:9 QHD (3440 x 1440) VA display
- NVIDIA® G-SYNC™
- 100 / 120Hz refresh rate
- 4ms GTG response time
- 300 Nit brightness level
- 1000:1 Contrast ratio
- Flicker-less Technology
- DTS Surround sound & True Harmony audio
- Integrated Speakers
- DisplayPort + HDMI inputs
Take in the full view. The curved, panoramic 1800R3 view. A view that pulls you in, wraps around your vision and refuses to let go.
In the world of curve, numbers matter. A lower "R" means a greater bend - giving you more of that eye-wrapping immersion that only a curved monitor can bring.
Fill your field of vision with 35 inches of curved screen immersion in 21:9 for a view that is both wide and magnificent.
There are so many beautiful pixels on this UltraWide QHD3 display. The cinematic 21:9 aspect ratio is perfect for RPG and simulation games where immersion is everything.
3440 X 1440 UltraWide QHD
Go beyond the "standard" (1080p) gaming resolution. UltraWide QHD, (or 3440 x 1440), creates an entirely different kind of game experience.
It's a new beginning. With NVIDIA® G-SYNC™, you've entered a world where frames are seamless and perfect.
NVIDIA® ULMB™ (Ultra Low Motion Blur)
NVIDIA® ULMB™, or Ultra Low Motion Blur, decreases motion blur and minimizes ghosting during fast-paced gaming which results for a smoother overall look.2
NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ creates a smooth gaming experience by syncing frames rendered by your GPU to the refresh rate of your monitor. This advanced process completely eliminates screen tearing and minimizes stuttering.
What does a 4ms response time mean to you? It means that the annoyances of motion blur or visual artifacts will be practically nonexistent. Perfection…
Predator GameView technology allows you to adjust dark boost levels, make precise color adjustments and set up aim points for hip-fire accuracy. Save custom settings in three profiles you can switch between at any time.
|Product Type||Predator Z35 Curved UW-QHD Widescreen LCD Monitor|
|Screen Size||35" widescreen|
|Resolution||UW-QHD (3,440 x 1,440)|
|Panel Brightness||300 cd/m2|
|Response Time||4ms GTG|
|Viewing Angle||178° Horizontal, 178° Vertical|
|Colours||16.7 million colors|
|Refresh Rate||Standard: 100 Hz
Overclock: 120 Hz
|Tearing Prevention Technology||NVIDIA G-Sync™|
|Speakers||2 x 9W stereo speakers|
|I/O Connectivity||1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort port
4 x USB 3.0 ports
|Power||AC 120~230 Vac, 50~60Hz|
|Tilt||-4° / 35°|
|Adjustable Height||5.12" max.|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes, 100x100 mm|
|Certifications||UL, cUL, FCC Class B, CE, TUV/GS, VCCI, MPR II, RoHS|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||With stand: 33.24" x 22.80" x 12.16"
Without stand: 33.2" x 15.2" x 5.3"
|Weight||With stand: 27.56 lbs
Without stand: 20.72 lbs
1. Actual refresh rates may vary depending on computer specifications/hardware and/or set up. This device is designed to support refresh rate overclocking. However, overclocking may result in system instability. If you experience instability, try reducing the overclock to a lower refresh rate through the on-screen display settings.
2. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. Only Z35 featured with ULMB. Ultra Low Motion Blur only works at 100Hz, 120Hz and 144Hz. ULMB is cannot be run alongside NVIDIA® G-SYNC™, which must be disabled in NVIDIA®'s driver control panel and/or on the display itself. ULMB can be activated from within the OSD menu.
3. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. This device is designed to support refresh rate overclocking. However, overclocking may result in system instability. If you experience instability, try reducing the overclock to a lower refresh rate through the on-screen display settings.
- Acer Predator Z35P 35" Curved UltraWide QHD LCD Monitor
- Power Cord
- DisplayPort Cable
- HDMI Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Start Guide