Sonic Blast GS331 – Upgrade Your Attitude With Amplitude
SonicBlast GS331 is our mainstream 2.0 channel gaming soundbar. With its low profile and streamlined design, you'll find SonicBlast GS331 not only fits easily under your monitor, but also delivers full, immersive gaming audio.
- 2.0 channel gaming soundbar
- Room-fitting sound: 40W of big and lifelike sound
- 3 EQ modes: Optimize your listening experience in game, movie, and music
- Wireless audio: Wirelessly stream music from mobile devices via Bluetooth
Built for Gaming
Tailored for the most avid gamers, SonicBlast GS331 is tuned to specific sound curve configuration to bring you enhanced highs and lows, so you can hear more on the "battlefield" which gives you the edge over your rivals.
Don't be fooled by its slim and low profile, SonicBlast GS331 is packed with mighty sound. Featuring four full-range drivers and two robust radiators, the GS331 delivers 40 watts of power that can easily bring your "battle station" to life with rich, powerful sound. Hosting a gaming party in the living room? No problem. Just hook it up to your console and get your party rocking with epic tunes.
3 EQ Modes
There are three different EQ modes to optimize your listening experience: Game, Movie and Music.
- Game Mode - Game mode emphasizes sounds like footsteps, weapon clashes, explosions for lifelike gameplay.
- Movie Mode - Movie mode adds realism to dialogues and soundtracks.
- Music Mode - Music mode enhances instrumentals and vocals-perfect for your party playlist.
Bluetooth Wireless Audio
With the GS331 powered by Bluetooth 4.0 technology, you can wirelessly stream and enjoy music from your mobile devices or via services like Spotify or Apple Music.
The More Bass the Merrier
For those who desire a truly chest-pounding bass sound, the SonicBlast GS335* wireless subwoofer is the one for your arsenal. When linked up to your GS331/GS333 soundbar, this 70-watt powerhouse takes your lows even deeper while delivering more impact and depth for all scenarios.
* Sold separately and required to pair with GS331 or GS333 soundbar to work properly.
- Computers, game consoles, music players, mobile devices, or other devices with 3.5 mm, RCA, or optical audio output, or mobile devices with Bluetooth connection.
|Number of Channels||2.0 channel|
|Subwoofer Power Output||N/A|
|Total Output Power||40W (THD=10%)|
|Driver Size||4 x 2" active speakers
2 x 116x50mm passive radiator
|Frequency||100 ~ 20,000 Hz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||≥ 70 dB|
|Buttons||Side control panel: On/Off, Bluetooth, Source, Volume|
|Inputs||1 x Optical
1 x AUX (L/R)
1 x Line
1 x USB
|Output||USB (5V / 2.4A)|
|Power||AC power adapter 100~240V / 50~60Hz
DC 18V / 2A
|Wireless Technology||Bluetooth v4.0
5.8 GHz (for optional SonicBlast GS335 wireless subwoofer)
|Bluetooth Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP|
|Dimensions||620 x 70 x 65 mm|
- AVerMedia SonicBlast GS331 Sound Bar
- Remote Control
- Power Adapter
- RCA Audio Cable
- 3.5 mm Audio Cable
- RCA to 3.5 mm Audio Cable
- Quick Start Guide