THRUSTMASTER T. Flight Hotas One Ace Combat 7 Edition – Official Flight Simulator Joystick Designed For A Unique Experience On Xbox One Console
The T.Flight Hotas One Joystick from Thrustmaster is a programmable joystick designed for the Xbox One and PC to provide an exciting flight-sim experience. It has a total of 14 action buttons, five axes, a rapid-fire trigger, a multi-directional hat switch, and a detachable throttle. With it, you'll be able to play flight simulation games and even combine it with other peripherals for a more complete experience.
This edition of the T.Flight Hotas Joystick is officially licensed by Bandai Namco for the 20th anniversary of Ace Combat. It features mapping optimized for Ace Combat 7 and is plug-and-play compatible. The Thrustmaster T. Flight Hotas One Ace Combat 7 Limited Edition for PC/Xbox One has been updated for the 20th anniversary of Ace Combat! This joystick features official built-in buttons for the Xbox One, including Guide/Menu/View buttons. With this joystick, you can enjoy the history of Ace Combat while diving headfirst into the flight sims of the future!
- The first official joystick for Xbox One and Windows®, with the official buttons for the Xbox One console
- Built-in official buttons for Xbox One console (Guide/Menu/View). Access social functions, switch between the game and the console, navigate through the console's menus, etc.
- Joystick mapping optimized for space combat thanks to Thrustmaster's partnership with Frontier Developments
- Recognized in compatible games as a real joystick for optimum flight precision
- Plug and Play to provide the ultimate joystick experience in the most famous flight sim franchises on video game consoles
- Full-size detachable throttle for easy manoeuver even in VR
- Dual rudder system: by rotating handle (with integrated locking system) or by progressive tilting lever
- Flight stick with Pitch & Roll and Twist Rudder features
- Adjustable stick resistance with large hand rest
- Weighted base for enhanced stability
- Comprehensive flight gear: 5 axes + 14 action buttons + 1 rapid fire trigger + 1 multi-directional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view)
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One Flight Stick for Xbox One & Windows
T.Flight Hotas One, an officially-licensed joystick for Xbox One and Windows®, provides a high level of realism: the stick includes five axes, fourteen action buttons, a rapid-fire trigger and a multi-directional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view), all of which are easily accessible. The throttle – detachable and full-size for easy maneuverability, even in virtual reality – provides super-responsive power. The dual rudder system can be engaged by rotating the handle (with an integrated locking system) or via the progressive tilting lever. The T.Flight Hotas One includes official buttons for the Xbox One console (Guide/View/Menu): access social features, switch between the game and the console, navigate through the console's menus, etc.
Realistic, Ergonomic Joystick
In real life, the flight controls used by pilots include a stick and a throttle: this combination is extremely effective in terms of performance and precision. The T.Flight Hotas One provides the same level of realism.
The joystick's realistic, ergonomic design is perfectly adapted to all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.). The wide hand-rest helps gamers keep their hand in a very stable and relaxed position, allowing the stick to react to even subtle movements.
Adjust the stick's resistance according to your needs and preferences. The base is weighted, for enhanced stability during gaming sessions.
The joystick includes a full-size throttle, which you can use to easily control the acceleration of your aircraft.
The throttle is detachable and may be positioned in either of two different ways:
- Detached and separated from the joystick (to recreate authentic piloting conditions); or
- Attached to the joystick (for greater stability and to take up less space).
Dual Rudder System
The joystick features a rudder function, which in a plane corresponds to the pedals used by the pilot to turn the steering, allowing the plane to pivot around its vertical axis (therefore making the plane turn left or right). This rudder function is accessible by rotating the joystick's handle (with integrated locking system), or via the progressive tilting lever.
The T.Flight Hotas One joystick is part of Thrustmaster's flight simulation ecosystem. It is therefore compatible with the T.Flight Rudder Pedals - the first rudder to feature the S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) slide rails system, for smoother turns.
- PC with Windows®
- Xbox One
- USB port
|Number of Buttons||14 x buttons
1 x Rapid fire trigger
1 x Multi-directional hat switch
|Number of Axles||5 axles|
- THRUSTMASTER T-Flight Hotas One Joystick for Xbox One and PC, Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown Limited Edition
- Allen Key
- User's Guide
- Warranty Information