Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle - Use Your Left Hand to Increase Your Combat Speed and Manage Your Spaceship or Jet Fighter Featuring S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) Technology
Thrustmaster has devoted its 25 years of expertise in flight sim controllers to meet the growing demand from flight simmers in general - and space simmers in particular - who have requested a mid-range standalone throttle.
The TWCS Throttle (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) has been designed for advanced fliers looking for comprehensive, ergonomic, comfortable and precise throttle for a realistic in game immersion. The TWCS throttle, thanks to its "low" position, enables seamless and precise actions under the hand and at the fingertips. The throttle's S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology delivers a unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth sliding motion and precision.
The TWCS Throttle is compatible with PC via USB in Windows® 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
- 14 action buttons + 8-way PoV hat: two 4-way hat switches + 3 buttons + one 2-position slider + 1 push mini-stick + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
- Manual toggle rudder with 15° angle and re-centering
- Connector for optional external TFRP rudder (sold separately)
- Tension screw (accessible via underside of throttle's base): adjust the S.M.A.R.T mechanism's resistance to suit your taste
- The throttle's S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology delivers a unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth sliding motion and precision
- 1 mini-stick with push button that can be used for elevation and strafing in space simulation games or for slew control; can also be used for menu selection and validation
- 1 rotary wheel: easily validate settings or control radio antenna
- Ready for cockpit mounting: 2 M6 screw threads for attachment to cockpit + 4 rubber foot pads for perfect stability on a desk or cockpit
- The T.A.R.G.E.T software allows you to load and create specific mapping profiles for each game
T.A.R.G.E.T Programming Software
Thrustmaster Advanced Programming Graphical Editor software: combine with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create specific mapping profiles for each game.
Tailor your own profiles to enhance most Thrustmaster flight controllers, and share them with the Thrustmaster community.
A unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion - precise and comfortable, with 3.2 inch/80 mm range of travel for precise maneuvers. The tightening screw allows users to adjust the throttle's friction level to suit their own personal taste.
Unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion and precision 5 (+3) axes: 1 throttle (16-bit = 65635 values) + 2-axis mini-stick + 1 toggle rudder + 1 rotary antenna + connector for optional external 3-axis TFRP rudder (1024 values per axis)
14 action buttons + 8-way PoV hat: two 4-way switches + 3 buttons + one 2-position slider + 1 push mini-stick + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
Thrustmaster Flight Product Ecosystem
This product is part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem featuring the FCS flight stick, TWCS throttle, TFRP rudder pedals and MFD (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These elements are compatible with or without the T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software.
- Compatible with PC via USB in Windows® 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32- and 64-bit)
|Product||TWCS Throttle for PC|
|Number of Buttons||14 buttons
1 x 8-way Point of View hat switch
|Number of Axles||5 independent axles|
- Thrustmaster Weapon Control System (TWCS) Throttle
- User's Guide
- Warranty Information