THRUSTMASTER HOTAS Warthog™ Dual Throttles and Control Panel
U.S. Air Force-licensed A-10C dual replica throttles + built-in replica control panel, for use with PC flight simulation software and games. Works with all joysticks on the market and with all games supporting multi-USB and throttles.
The HOTAS Warthog™ Dual Throttles from Thrustmaster is a replica of the U.S Air Force A-10C throttle for use with PC flight simulation software and games. It's compatible with all joysticks on the market and games supporting multi-USB and throttles. Designed with multiple hardware and software features, the HOTAS Warthog Dual Throttles delivers improved accuracy, comfort, and functionality so you'll be able to traverse the skies with ease.
Pull and Push Throttle System with Disengageable Afterburner
The throttle component has also been very carefully designed, with a dual throttle system allowing for independent control of 2 motors: a locking system lets the user either attaches the 2 throttles together, or else keeps them independent of one another. The magnetic sensor technology used for the throttles (14-bit resolution, with 16,384 values on each throttle) provides unrivaled precision. Switching to the Idle and Afterburner detents is carried out via a Pull and Push system, for even greater realism. The Afterburner detent is disengageable, allowing users to perfectly adapt the throttle control to the type of airplane they are piloting. The throttles feature a total of 17 action buttons, a "Point Of View" hat and a "mouse hat / slew control".
Control Panel with 5 Programmable LEDs
The product's final mechanical component, the control panel, provides an extensive number and variety of controls. It includes a friction wheel, allowing users to manually adjust the resistance of the throttles according to their own taste. It also features backlighting for functions, which users will certainly appreciate for night flights; the 5 programmable LEDs are also a plus for use in dark or low-light conditions. The base includes a "trim wheel" and 15 action buttons, including numerous push buttons with resistance identical to that on a real airplane and industrial metal switches (2 or 3 positions) with highly realistic pressure.
Dual Replica Throttles
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ features a contactless magnetic sensor for precision that won't decrease over time. H.E.A.R.T consists of 3D magnetic sensors on the 2 throttles, which provide you with surgical precision that stays razor-sharp over time. Each throttle features 14-bit resolution (16384 values).
- Innovative new H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™:
- 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect) on the 2 throttles: enjoy surgical precision that stays razor-sharp over time
- 14-bit resolution (16,384 values) on each throttle
- USB connection with upgradeable firmware
- Dual throttles, featuring:
- metal hand rest
- locking system
- adjustable friction system: firm, linear and fluid tension, with no dead zones
- realistic IDLE detent with "Pull & Push" system
- realistic and disengageable AFTERBURNER detent with "Pull & Push" system
- realistic pressure on buttons and switches
- 17 action buttons in total + 1 mouse hat with push button + one 8-way "point of view" hat
Replica Control Panel
- Weighted base (over 3kg) incorporated underneath the throttles
- Backlit functions
- 5 programmable LEDs
- Realistic pressure on buttons and switches
- 15 action buttons in total + 1 TRIM wheel + 2 push buttons
Programming software : T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor)
Lets you test, configure and program Thrustmaster controllers: HOTAS Warthog™, MFD Cougar, HOTAS Cougar™ and T.16000M. Available for free to download at http://ts.thrustmaster.com/
- Compatible with PC with Windows® 10/8/7/Vista.
|Product||THRUSTMASTER HOTAS Warthog Dual Throttles|
|Number of Buttons||17 x action buttons
1 x mouse hat with push button
1 x 8-way "point of view" hat
|Resolution||14-bit (16384 values) on each throttle|
|Number of Buttons||15 x action buttons
1 x TRIM wheel
5 x programmable LEDs
- THRUSTMASTER HOTAS Warthog Replica Dual Throttles w/ Control Panel
- User's Guide
- Warranty Information